Season 4 Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Second that Devin 1 hour not nearly enough time to prepare especially for Indi wars

2. Hmmm new upgrades, what r lb gunna do with there unneeded BFA in clan wars!!! I knew this was coming

3. It don't fly with me, just like ur poxy T-shirt offer!!!

4. Cheese I complain about 1 thing and 1 thing only , and that's the imbalance of matchups caused by sh stacking .

I'm sorry if I'm bitter . But I am. Really bitter.

That being said, this will be my last post on the topic, as it seems to have worked itself out , one way or another.

Good day sir .

5. The only time I'll, be warring now is indy wars. I don't have to xstal for that… Suck it devs..

6. Pls have war match done no more than 15 mins before war. Its a phone app...not a job. When I want to war...I want to war...not hang around for an hours hearing people sprout their god given clickig strategies.

No need for set times...just sign up and when there are enough matches...start.. anyone not matched goes into the pool waiting for the next.

Make it so people can unsign themselves(Before matched) ....so if they have to wait too long that real life calls...they can walk away no harm done.

7. Pls make it 11 man rosters, 20 man is very hard in primal wars with so many ppl disliking it

8. DEV let's compromise. Make it 15 man roster for primal.

9. I honestly love this game....4 years ved. Sept. 10. Devs if the LB of this game is complaining.... the way ur running ss4 is obviously is a poor decision. I like ss1 system better. And whts with warring for equipments u can't use "out of ee"

10. You should mix in clasic clan wars.

11. I agree with Flaming their should be some classic clan wars atleast... if u don't consider ss1 system with 11-15 man roster's for the other types of war

12. people can easily create a new alt and do 1/2 actions in war, that means almost everyone can get s4 eq -_-

13. Devs did u said the winners get the special war eq?!!!!!! But now u are selling at inventory ...how can this happened?!

14. I don't see how special your wear eq now lol

15. :-( in primal war ad bfe and bfa please

16. The announcement today that Season 4 would include no regular clan wars left my SSH with 12 trilllion in allies and war equipment obsolete. (Yes, I know I can still use my bfa/bfe in Individual wars, but I war to enjoy a game with my friends, not to earn virtual gold medals.) The release of new highland levels means that the 4m adt that I’m working towards on my other war account soon won’t be enough, in the face of attack stats that will jump overnight. I refuse to keep chasing my tail in a game in which the developers ignore their players and continue changing the rules, negating what I’ve spent time and money to acquire. RIP KaW. I will miss the friends I’ve made here, but I have far better places to spend my money.

17. Use that 12T to upgrade? Lol don't cry too hard.

18. They start selling the equipment because they were embarrassed at the fact only a few people truly earn the equipment. The vast majority won it with clan stacking.