Season 4 Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Schools starts Woow nice .

2.  work never stops just saying

3. Well guess primal wars will be sticking around so no more need to spend money on nobs and xtals to grow my bfa right devs?

4. 6 Wars a day 2 indi 2 Primal 2 clans .thats fair to everyone & shs r still gettin rosterd .just check how many clans use them in primal . I thought the idea was to kill shs

5. Not if the only reason u play is ee wars no .. But ull be buying crystals .. So ull still be spending

For the rest of kaw that buys nobs and seals they build bfa for osw and Pvp not ee

6. Extremely disappointed !! Give freedom to players to choose the classic clan war option with fair chance of joining (i.e 2/2/2). Do not limit the options and ignore our feedback.

7. It would be nice if the developers would comment on all this. Make a statement on why they think this is fair,

8. No I don't want ur free T shirt, I want u to be fair!!!

9. So do I understand this correctly In s4 We have a chance to win equipment we already have from s3???How does that make any sense?

10. They always released the equip , and then you "won" better versions of the same equip hence the nightshade equip is the same equip as the red war with better stats

11. No you can purchase s3 equip s4 equip will be won

12. How quickly we forget things and just look for anything to complain about

13. Spilatch, lol... You complain more than anyone one all the forums. Do u even do EE, if so where do u find the time with all the moaning u do!!!

14. The equipment they released was for s3 and what would have been given s4. But they have decided to go a different route with ee wars so they are making 4 new equipment plus a banner. They just made the equipment available so you can achieve a full set

15. What is difference b/w prim. And Clan wars.

16. Ty for clearing that up....lol was not making much sense to me. Hope you are correct in that assumption Cloud.

17. Hahaha cheese n shine get ur new T-Shirt 

18. Devs plz give wc's atleast 1 hour 30 before war to decide strat and all. 1 hour is cutting it close thx

19. How do we sign up for this