Regarding War Abuse (Updated 8/1)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Re: Regarding War Abuse

That's ******* bs . Hey kaw. So if I crash my car after casting you are gonna ban me from warring cos I can't do it? Or if im running late you're promoting kawing while driving. You're a bunch of idiots. This should only apply to repeat offenders.

2. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Better yet. Make more wars to suit my tz so I don't fall asleep while waiting. ******* dumb cunts 

3. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Yes TY- you'll be out  mwhahaha

4. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Happy with these changes. In my last ee we had a guy gain plunder first half of war, then went inactive. A pure spy with gold out. And then got upset about other people being upset with him.....lol

5. Re: Regarding War Abuse

So what your saying is you're just too concerned with this game to take a 1 day ban for being in a heatlh related incident right? If your ass is hospitalized odds are you shouldn't be warring the next day. If that same **** happens twice your ass needs serious treatment for whatever insane (see the definition of insanity) **** you're doing.

Now let's review. You ask stupid ass questions concerned about all the wrong **** and wonder why people troll your ass when you speak in public forums. Try using the slightest bit of common sense before you hit submit. If it is that crucial you get to play a damn tap tap game the day after you get put in the hospital you ass needs some serious priority restructuring.

More than one person has posed the same question. Which, frankly, is quite disturbing if you think about it. Damn, I get it, the game is addictive. That "top things that matter" thread is sickening to me. Honestly? This damn application on an electronic device makes your top 5 things that matter??

/end rant

6. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Devs please get rid of xstall limits

7. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Aweeeee I thought you were nerfing sh's fuckrrs....

8. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Very good 

9. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Now this is somethin good thank u Devs,KaW

Constant events are poor tho, try only do a couple a year not one after another ️

10. Re: Regarding War Abuse

A question...used to be you couldnt leave a clan during ee wars, which I always found really dumb. But can you leave a clan during indi wars? If not, then wouldnt that solve a greater majority of the chat problems? You know, letting clan leaders manage their clans and allow people not interested or unable to war to leave.
    Apologize if this isn't the case and strongly urge you to fix this problem for all wars if it is.

11. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Wow devs delete my posts more :roll:

12. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Fantastic job Devs!

13. Re: Regarding War Abuse

@Ty thats why I gave up on ee wars, they dont suit our tz, lifes hard enough with rl things to do without staying up till 12-1-2 am.

Devs can shove their ee wars, I guess they make enough $$ from usa players so they dont care about the rest

14. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Very slippery slope guys... Finally there is a rule that is "up to interpretation" where the dev's get to determine ones intentions. I'd hate to get banned for joining a war and my battery dying, or whatever you can come up with.

Although this particular set of rules doesn't sound that bad, it is obviously now only a matter of time until they start banning for strips and pvp because it "hurts the integrity of the game"

Example: NEWS: "Record breaking strip of 200T from LB Player done by 4 clan alliance!"
    .....Other news: "LB Player gets 200T returned after abusive strip.

15. Re: Regarding War Abuse

^ that I agree with

16. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Full support. Gosh u guys actually listen though respond very slowly. Cheers!!

17. Re: Regarding War Abuse

big support 

18. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Regarding war abuse....... How about that war testing ? People been abusing your system for a year now ! LOL

19. Re: Regarding War Abuse

The only question I do have is about multiple players in the same house using wifi

Will that be ban-able or not?

I used to routinely war 2 accounts in the same war for clan wars .. Stopped doing it after season 1 but I do usually war at a friends house same time he/she does both on our own accounts sometimes 3 of us

I have yet to see an answer this could effect a few people just in my clan

20. Re: Regarding War Abuse

Devs, try to figure a way do do something abt players doing ind. Wars without xtal, ive lost a fair ammount of wars due to non-xtallers