Aztec Empire

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Tekkadan, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUPPORT N RESPECT AZTECS ️

ᏔŦƮƮՀλŦƮ བཇჂॊརསჃᏔŦƮƮ

2. :) I luv it!!!!! Lol bunny I didn't know u were artistic!!!!!! :O :* but its really good! #Support #LuvUMrBunny #Xoxoxo
    F U L L
    S U P P O R T!!!!!! ^_^
    ~Princess J

3. Nice thread, support.

4. Full support from me xD

One day I'll definitely visit you guys. I envy your tight knit bonds as it reminds me how it was to be at YMM long ago.

5. Full Support to my fam!

╓╖╥╓╓╖╓╖╬╥╓╖ ╥╖╥╖╥╥╖╓╖
    ║..╟╢║╢║║║║║.. ╟╜║╢║║║╟╜
    ╙╜╨║╜╙╙╜║╨╙╜ ╨..╜║╨╨╜╙╜

6. Support. Great warriors my Aztec mates. Keep it up

7. Great family, love visiting!

8. Support nice thread

9. Support, fun clan, always an active cc, good thread!

10. Oh no its an evil smile clown

11. This is my first post on forums and probably my last. I was a ZAFT admin during the osw and I remember everyone thinking, there's no way these Aztec guys are gonna last, but they kept coming back. Infact through all of the failed strip attempts when one finally succeeded on me it was... you guessed it, Aztec

After the osw I got the urge to wander and visited them out of curiosity. I just kept goin back. They never worried about me randomly leaving nor my attraction to pvp. Instead they encourage pvp.

So thank you Aztec for letting me stay and making me feel at home even if I gave you all a hard time for months and months 

Btw nice clan ad ricecakes 

12. Tig, you're making me tear up :')

13. Aww tigs we ruv u too, and youre random sb lol

14. Sounds legit. Support

15. Aztecs are a great bunch of people. I have personally spent time in Aztec knights and loved my time there. If your looking for a new home give them a try, you'll love it 

16. I knew they were gonna last tig ;p. Doom showed me his muscles , dem dont back down

17. how to get bfa

How do I get massive BFA can somebody post a reply that can answer my question for my main btw

18. Nice job, support!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.