Aztec Empire

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Tekkadan, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. ╓╖╓╖╫╓╖╓╖ ╓╖╓╥╖╥╖╥╥╖╓╖
    ╟╢╔╝║║╜║
    °║╜║║║╟╜║║╢║╜
    ╜╙╙╜║╙╜╙╜ ╙╜╜║╙╜ . ╨╜║╙╜

[​IMG]
    A
    ztec Empire
    This is a Home to Warriors, Not any kind of Warriors but to those who show loyalty, endurance, strength, and courage. Our homes consist of three clans each born differently but all fit for battle and able to last in War.

Founders: Cartman & Aztec King Doom
    Clans:
    • Aztec
      • Original Clan
        Req of 10mill cs for perm, 12m for visit.
        Home to War Azteca's
        One of the Smallest Clans who stood strong in one of the biggest OSWs in KaW history (UC vs. ZAFT)
        We do a Little bit of Everything here, EE, OSW, WC Roulette, and Everyones Favorite!!.... EBs!!!

• Aztec Alliance

• Born as a sub clan during the time Aztecs began to first war and grew in size.
          Now standing strong as another home

Strength, Endurance, Loyalty, Pride. These are traits of true Aztecs.

Together we rise as one,Together We Fall as one. With our strength united we endure the storms. For storms do not last long as they are temporary.

#Clan A Familia

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    |wAr|ZTEC|wAr|

2. Nice better colours tho hurts my eyes

3. Support

❄COLD❄ G FROM ⚔ ♚ÇLᎯƝ Ḃ♚ ⚔ ❄

4. Support

5. Support! Good job rice balls ;)

6. Hey man this really cool gj . Come check us out 

7. Support nice thread 

8. Support to my Aztec fam.

9. Nice thread!

More history, though, please.

10. Are you going to sacrifice us to the gods by ripping off all of our skin and then take out our still beating hearts all while the followers feed my organs to animals and people cut themselves to help the sacrifice?

11. Is sacrifice included in this clan? It's important, you are the Aztecs.

12. Yes sacrifices offered daily.

13. Well crap, I'm getting out of here. You have no idea what kind of rituals your getting into.

14. A bit of history, the clan was started by myself and thecartmanwarrior, with a lot of help from clan b, arng, and other alts from big alliances.

15. We grew during original ee and created Aztec Alliance, and more recently added Aztec Knightz, when our old friends TGE joined.

16. We are a loyal bunch that never quit even when we are underestimated which happens often. We love our friends, but respect our enemies(as they provide entertsinment). Want to learn more? Come visit we are open even during supposed osw atm lol

17. Rice a roni you forgot the part about having the hottest Aztec warrior chicks that cook tamales

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.