[ENDED] Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Here’s the schedule for the upcoming Chaos Wars taking place from April 14th through April 20th, 2014. In addition to the new Blitz War type, we’ll be bringing out a 5-15 Minute Random KO war known as the Chaos War.

That’s right, Chaos Wars within the Chaos Wars!

For those of you concerned with matchups and build stacking, rest assured that the developers are working towards a solution. As this is a large-scale change that would affect the entire war mechanic, we’re looking into all possible solutions and weighing our options before we commit to a specific fix.

MONDAY

War #1
    Duration: 60 Minutes
    Type: Advantage
    KO: 7 to 9 minutes
    Health Crystals: 1
    Hit Restrictions: ON
    Roster Size: 11
    PDT - Monday - 6am
    EDT - Monday - 9am
    GMT - Monday - 1pm
    SGT - Monday - 9pm

War #2
    PDT - Monday - 1pm
    EDT - Monday - 4pm
    GMT - Monday - 8pm
    SGT - Tuesday - 4am

War #3
    PDT - Monday - 7pm
    EDT - Monday - 10pm
    GMT - Tuesday - 2am
    SGT - Tuesday - 10am

TUESDAY

War #4
    Type: Random
    KO: 5 to 15 minutes
    PDT - Tuesday - 12am
    EDT - Tuesday - 3am
    GMT - Tuesday - 7am
    SGT - Tuesday - 3pm

War #5
    PDT - Tuesday - 1pm
    EDT - Tuesday - 4pm
    GMT - Tuesday - 8pm
    SGT - Wednesday - 4am

War #6
    PDT - Tuesday - 7pm
    EDT - Tuesday - 10pm
    GMT - Wednesday - 2am
    SGT - Wednesday - 10am

WEDNESDAY

War #7
    KO: 7 - 13 minutes
    PDT - Wednesday - 6am
    EDT - Wednesday - 9am
    GMT - Wednesday - 1pm
    SGT - Wednesday - 9pm

War #8
    PDT - Wednesday - 1pm
    EDT - Wednesday - 4pm
    GMT - Wednesday - 8pm
    SGT - Thursday - 4am

War #9
    PDT - Wednesday - 7pm
    EDT - Wednesday - 10pm
    GMT - Thursday - 2am
    SGT - Thursday - 10am

THURSDAY

War #10
    KO: 7 to 13 minutes
    PDT - Thursday - 12am
    EDT - Thursday - 3am
    GMT - Thursday - 7am
    SGT - Thursday - 3pm

War #11
    PDT - Thursday - 1pm
    EDT - Thursday - 4pm
    GMT - Thursday - 8pm
    SGT - Friday - 4am

War #12
    PDT - Thursday - 7pm
    EDT - Thursday - 10pm
    GMT - Friday - 2am
    SGT - Friday - 10am

FRIDAY

War #13
    PDT - Friday - 6am
    EDT - Friday - 9am
    GMT - Friday - 1pm
    SGT - Friday - 9pm

War #14
    PDT - Friday - 1pm
    EDT - Friday - 4pm
    GMT - Friday - 8pm
    SGT - Saturday - 4am

War #15
    PDT - Friday - 7pm
    EDT - Friday - 10pm
    GMT - Saturday - 2am
    SGT - Saturday - 10am

SATURDAY

War #16
    PDT - Saturday - 12am
    EDT - Saturday - 3am
    GMT - Saturday - 7am
    SGT - Saturday - 3pm

War #17
    PDT - Saturday - 1pm
    EDT - Saturday - 4pm
    GMT - Saturday - 8pm
    SGT - Sunday - 4am

War #18
    PDT - Saturday - 7pm
    EDT - Saturday - 10pm
    GMT - Sunday - 2am
    SGT - Sunday - 10am

SUNDAY

War #19
    Type: Classic
    KO: 10
    PDT - Sunday - 6am
    EDT - Sunday - 9am
    GMT - Sunday - 1pm
    SGT - Sunday -9pm

War #20
    Roster Size: 20
    PDT - Sunday - 1pm
    EDT - Sunday - 4pm
    GMT - Sunday - 8pm
    SGT - Monday - 4am

War #21
    Roster Size: 20
    PDT - Sunday - 7pm
    EDT - Sunday - 10pm
    GMT - Monday - 2am
    SGT - Monday - 10am

Note: In case of any discrepancy between the schedule here and the in-game schedule, the in-game one shall be deemed correct.

2. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

Here is an easy fix make plunder from attack based ofthe attacking build not the defending build just like the eb the bigger builds make more. Will solve most problems IMO .

3. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

I don't see blitz wars anywhere? also....any guidance on timeline for building upgrades on hf? Thx

4. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

Guessing the 7-9 min ko is blitz, 5-15 random is chaos

5. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

Yaay im resting.... Fully assured 

6. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

Could you please disclose some of the fixes you are considering ? Just to see if indeed your did consider feedback from the players, or if you are going to come up with a so-called solution that will in fact solve nothing

7. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

What if what you paid was based on land value?

Also, what if what you paid was based on the number of attack and spy troops you have?

8. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

Looking for a good war clan

9. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

Oh good, just what I want for Easter, ten minutes of spamming.... Pfft

10. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

agreed savan lol. no support for 5-15 or 7-9 random. 1 regen for repin is not the way to go.

support for more 11mans tho

11. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

What are these possible solutions? Maybe they should be known so we can vote on them or work on them with you. After all, no one knows better what can be taken advantage of and how more then us players.

12. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

What exactly do you consider build slacking I hit targets in my range as the game intends, hundreds of other players do the same. Do you propose to yet again feed the advantage to a single build type (atk build) or do you truly (encourage build diversity) no matter what is done you will always have a person that wants everything to work their way, because they don't feel like changing their build.

• Argument #1
    Why should I have to change my build to war *MAD FACE CAP RAGING ARRRRRRGGGG*

• My Response
    Because your build is based on an EXPLOT (as you like to throw around so much with little understanding of game mechanics), known to some of us as the Pwar era.... saddle up and grab your armor this is a war game players exchange hits between each other funny that a war clan would require a player that anyone can hit to have a bunch of towers right  oh wait that makes too much sense.

13. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

*Makes note of devs "forgetting" to respond

14. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

Kaw Admin, I see that you dropped the 2 hr fixed regen 15 min classic on Sundays...This week. This saddens me...I for one really enjoy these wars, we had one yesterday Vs -Empire Rising-, and it was a stand up 2 hr gripping and exciting war. ER had a size disadvantage, slightly, but, at the end of that intense war CC was filled with Veteran System war Guys going, wow...that's what we've been missing! No turtling, no roster exploits high/low, no gimmicks, just a straight up war full of strategy and teamwork.
    I would venture to say that I hope I'm not alone. Rosters made of 60% mini accounts/SH and LB tanks don't produce this type of war. I understand as a developer that maybe the player group is frustrating in this regard, because we've essentially repeatedly found ways to create exploit style rosters. LB/SH, But it's gone from 20% to up to 90% this type of stacking...wait, now we'll drop equipment...the only purpose of all of this is to create a roster where your top end is bigger by a substantial margin over your opponent.
    It was suggested to me by a top LB guy before that EE should have "size divisions", and I didn't really see where he was going till now...the exploiting is getting worse, not beter, and I see this as maybe the best solution now. Either 2 divisions for accounts over/under a certain CS, maybe with varying degrees of rewards based on size to encourage growth, or just one upper division. Also I feel that wars should be fixed regen or really close to fixed regen...and 2 hrs, less then this and I've noticed that hansel builds can't war in EE, a war that focuses on plunder only, and not ko's and strategy limits the rosters now to big tanks and SH, and doesn't allow for that roster variety and inclusion of different builds we once saw.
    Final note, I think the KAW community is collectively holding it's breath, and there is a huge interest in a better EE system...just look at the "test wars" run this round and the massive turn out of players for those 2 beta wars, maybe it was just the badge they wanted...but my gut tells me the masses of loyal KAW players are waiting and interested in ANY positive change that helps restore the EE system.

15. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

Next people will be saying towers over 3m are an exploit, because mids can't hit from pin bla bla bla, hansels will always be screwed and soon it will be nothing but lb and ps clans  I'm tried of reading crap solutions to a "problem" you see. You said it yourself 90% of clans war this way, please ask me why. Because the community wants to war that way! If a sh lb clan matched a well towered mid big clan they could be in real trouble if the well towered clan didn't war like morons..... Plus if the COMMUNITY warred more mid clans more mid clans would match mid clans the devs can't fix this one.this is on the player base. Want war mids? Build towers it's PVP deal with it, the time for PVP has returned, adapt or be left.

16. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

While we removed the 2 hour wars for this weekend (partly due to it being Easter long weekend where people spend time with family and partly due to turnout) we'll definitely try to bring them back in the future.

Additionally, we know players want to see improvements to wars, and we're still working towards this. That said, we aren't able to share any specific details just yet.

17. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

Chaos, it's guys like you that if I could travel through my phone line to you, I'd beat you with your own shoe. Dear god, I've done piles of System wars probably many long before you gave up on completing your build and tore down to your current statless wonder of an account...but 3 mil towers ADT and 3 mil SDT on a mid sized account is like 25 lands in HF and/or HL...maxed so trillions and trillions, to avoid little **** builds like yours...who are only allowed in wars so that big accounts like mine can do 1 thing, avoid warring even bigger accounts and beat on guys the size u used to be before you tore down. Let's be right honest...it's about big tanks getting easy matches. Period. It's only the guys like you who tore down a perfectly good build so some LB can USE you and others like you to get a match they can just sit full and skim without fail that I ever really see whining about devs possibly changing this stuff, cause you'll be butt hurt you tore down.

18. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

Explain how it's an easy match if 90% of clans are doing it, we war very good clans and win oh and lose sometimes too crazy right lol I'm going to shout out to rwar again for last season using mids and lots of them, guess what lol they got good too last war against them was a real nail biter. They can do it so can any other clan that has heart. And a real willingness to war. Tear down build up or tower heavy crazy right.

19. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

Side note I get beat on a lot 
    Thanks Chaos support

20. Re: Chaos Wars (4/14 - 4/20)

 thanks pole
    And think what ya will big fella it is what it is adapt or quit, I adapted