VooDoo Resurrection

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ihopeyoudieinafierycrash, Apr 11, 2014.

1. ℣ȍǭƊṑǿ ཞعʂ

2. Bump!

Even if you are a small bit under 8m cs come on and check us out, we are willing to help all grow and learn, we do not expect anyone to have major experience. We are just looking for people that want to join a family, be active, and have some fun in the game. You can come on by and check us out before any commitment to see if it is a place you would like to stay at!

Hope to see some new faces soon

3. Looking for a clan who is feared? Respected? Kicks rear ends in osw? Don't know how to osw but want to join in on the farm fest? We have the best teachers with many osw's under their belt for maximum experience. If you don't know about this clan and about its war past you are either a newb or have been lucky enough not to have fought against them. This team puts in work and now we are looking for new members. NOW is your chance! Take the leap and join one of the best clans in Kaw!

4. Looking for UK and Aussie/Singapore members. Please apply. Clans stats not set in stone.

5. For those that don't reach our stat req
    Check out our new subclan

VooDoo Dark Arts Resurrection

6. Folks in these parts have been great friends to me through time. Much love, respect, and support.

I'm only 14m cs, but I should get to making my rounds in due time. Gotta get my feet wet again and not look like an idiot lol

7. Thanks joe for the support and look forward to seeing you soon. We will make time to visit foxes as well. 

8. Wow donuts , way cool donuts

9. How's the fairy life going? Support for brand new osw peeps. Wish you all the best. pound that repeat action button and grow them wings!!!

10. ℣ȍǭƊṑǿ ཞعʂ

11. Support to a storied clan filled with great warriors.

12.  says the legend

13. ╓╖╓╖╫╓╖╓╖╓╖
    ╟╢╔╝║║╜║●╟╢RE$PECT!
    ║╙╙╜║╙╜╙╜║╙

14. Now one with Chaotic Pride another great merger in kaw, welcome to the family ;)

15. Showin some Aztec love ;) Keep up the good work guys :) Ill come visit again soon :)