VooDoo Resurrection

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ihopeyoudieinafierycrash, Apr 11, 2014.

1.  hey little pig! Don't you love the voodoo fairy tales!! Ever so much fun!

2. Naemhain, I don't recall AG getting punked by anyone. Maybe all those late nights are playing games with my mind. But those were some good times though.

3. Those were some good times, Cheers Choke and Neamhain

4. AG was a respectable and tough adversary. That war created a strong friendship and admiration between the warriors on both sides...and in some cases saw us fighting side by side. Great to see the passion of the old school clans fire back up. AG was one of the first true bad ass spy clans and a real hand full to deal with. 

5. Matt!  Yep those were truly the good old days! 

6. Nite!! hey! The gangs all here!!

7. Much love and respect. Full support to my friends in VOODOO RES. Keep up the war paint 

8. Doors open- want to check us out? Swing by for smoke signals- prefer 8ml cs 

9. Have you guys seen bunny?i lost my lovely little bunny 

10. Here just hoping around assassin

╔╗╔╗мσкє
    ╚╗╚╗ 8 ml cs❗️
    ╚╝╚╝ιgиαℓ

11. I remember when I was in VooDoo, great clan. Glad to see it being brought back, hope all goes well.

12. Have my support 

13. Voodoo = home

14. Let me put a couple things out there. We are an active clan, we are friends, and we are family. We stick together, most of us since 2009. We don't start wars we finish them. We have a past and for the most part a great past. We don't stand for bullying, we don't take insults and just let them breeze over our shoulders. We don't let our members be farmed. We are looking for perm members, members who want to grow, learn, teach, have fun, and most of all adopt voodism. What is voodism? In my eyes it's a trance of thought, you realize there is more to KaW, there is a bond with your clan mates, dedication to strike down all foes who try to rise to the occasion, and most of all this is a game, and what are games for? To have fun and enjoy your experience. Stop by hang if you like the clan talk about perm membership if not whats there lose? Have a good day everyone  VoodooResurrection

15. Nicely put Big Daddy.

If your looking for a family that are going to have your back to the bitter end, willing to help you grow and reach the goals you want. Then VooDoo Resurrection is the place for you. Great bunch of people with lots of experience in all aspects of the game.

Much respect and support.

Dodga out

16. Can't wait to get to know all of you guys 