VooDoo Resurrection

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ihopeyoudieinafierycrash, Apr 11, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

From September 1794 till June 1881, Marie Laveau, known as the Queen of VooDoo, was feared and respected by all who lived, for they knew of the powers she possessed. The Queen of VooDoo died in June 1881, but even till this day she haunts the land where she lay. The Queen died for only a few moments, before being resurrected to take her rightful place as Queen once again, in the realm adjacent to ours. It was the night of Marie Laveau’s death that VooDoo was Resurrected into an unstoppable force.

[​IMG]

We follow in the Queens footsteps, we once were lost and dead, but now we are Resurrected, this is VooDoo Resurrection. We will rise from the shadows of the past and step into the new realm. We will be more powerful than we once were. We call upon the old spirits of the past VooDoo and ask them to join and cast their spells with us once more.

VOODOOISM VICTIMS:
     UWF and UWF #2
     CT/LOA
     AG
     PE
     Multiple ZAFT/iG wars
    Members have fought on both sides of the Apoc/og/uc/warlor vs. WDGAF/ZAFT war
    Most of the major osw’s in KAW
    Numerous Skirmishes

[​IMG]

Clan rules will be given upon converting to VOODOOISM
    How to become a Vodouists:
    1. Have at least 8m cs
    2. Be ready and willing to OSW
    3. Be active in clan events and CC

All new Vodouist will be welcome to our

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Contact Admin if Interested in Perm

2. Light green and yellow make me unmellow

3. I like 

4. Fiery - pass the donuts please and thanks!!!

5. Come and join a legendary clan. Be part of KaW history.

6. Awesome bunch of people here, with a lot of history behind the clan. Interested in joining, come swing by the third party app x

7.  go voodoo

Hi Chen 

8. Been here my whole kawreer, awesome bunch of ppl, hardcore kawers, lots fun come join and be part of the voodoo family!!

9.  Didn't you mean to say victim OF in your little list that included WDGAF alliance?

Might want to check the forum thread outlining OG alliance CF request and then revise your bullet (pumpkin) points. ️

10. Great recruit thread. I wouldn't change a thing.

11.  You were also on the side requesting the CF. Haven't changed a bit HolyDxxBDomo.

12. Good luck to old friends! Always good to see an og clan resurrect. Support
    LimbHanger

13. Once again: This is VooDoo Resurrection AND as clearly stated "Members have fought on BOTH sides of the apoc/og/uc/warlor vs WDGAF/Zaft war" - quite simply because many members are old guard/core and returning to rebuild and war together again.

Hey there SuperUnknown!! As always you and Champs welcome hereChenny

14. I'm so excited to be back with many great friends, to once again fight together and rebuild what we once were!!!! 

If you're looking for a home this is the place for you!!!! 

15. The Outlawz Voodoo Family (OVF) salutes our cousins Voodoo Resurrection (VR.) We wish you (and anticipate for you) continued success as one of the original and most bad ass group of old school warriors in the world of KAW.
    To the rest of KAW a few points. First, although cousins, VR and OVF are not under the same government. It's up to you of course, but if you have an issue with someone with voodoo tags you may wish to check first whether they are from VR or OVF.
    Second, we consider VR as a member of our extended family. If anyone else claims the voodoo name or tags they will find that OVF will be paying them a visit.
    Third, the power of voodoo is not to be underestimated or denied: do you want that voodoo on your side or do you want to deal with a rag doll with your photoshopped face attached to its head all stuck full of pins in the most inconvenient of places?
    Congrats again Voodoo Resurrection!

16. JoinGrowConquerHave some funThanks everyone for reading thread

17. I see lots of old friends and old enemies in this roster. I've worked with the owner and many of the leadership before and they are top notch. If you want to a great group of folks, this is a good clan to check out.

SUPPORT

18. Thank you all for the support. Happy kawing