The Great Quetzal Hunt Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 20, 2014.

1. llll-superkillerr-llll over 141k?! LMAO

another delusional player :lol:

2. I have been doing b2b hte since first day of the event, and I'm a pretty active player. I have 37k feathers now, and this dude has 141k.. that's 4 times my 37k... I really don't get it, at all. I wouldn't even have that many if I didn't sleep, not even close

3. Well i just joined "the club" this morning. Those of you who are FLB may know what I'm talking about. It's the "woo-freakin-hoo i hit 80k feathers…now can i keep my banner?" club. The "even if i get hit by a truck at least I'll have some silly boots n crown to think about in my comma" club.

This has me wondering just how many others are in this club and if we shouldn't start a list to show the tier 9 sleepless warriors in all of our glory. Surely the list will grow to 150 or, 200 by event's end.

4. I JUST HIT 10K
    WOOP DE DOO

5. where is today's update

6. This is so dumb
    And everyone chasing them is dumb

7. Top 100 better keep at it our clan is comming for your spots .24/7 hte won't save you now from our wrath. Lol 

8. Im sincerely begging for top 100 to have a different color or clearly distinguishable banner. We have worked.hard for these bragging rights.

9. It's. not over till it's over!! Top 100 here I come.

10. Why don't you show everyone in top 100?

11. With 14 days left, maybe a daily update can help see where everyone is

12. Good idea Panda

13. Yes. Can you please update this daily?

14. update please?

15. Devs, update please 

16. Increasing the drop rate by over 4x and shortening the timeframe would kind of go hand in hand with increased FLB updates. Very volatile feather hunting out there and those of us who worked our butts off for two months, as well as those who are trying to dethrone us, would appreciate more insight into how we're doing. Thanks

17. It seem updated date not change still 04/25

18. Devs ya got the date wrong!!