~Chaotic Pride~ UPDATED

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lllChaoticIlILordlll, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~

Destroyer origins rotation 700-1k items per day, all welcome to join.

2. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~

╓╖ Looking for Perms
    ║ ђค๏ҭเς Item Hunting
    ╙╜ ㄗгเ๔є

3. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~

Over the years we have been know to take in any player of all stats and sizes, playing styles etc. The past year we have steered off of our path and gotten away from our roots and slowed on the recruitment and new player growth. Starting today we will be reverting back to our old ways and the attempts at helping everyone grow again.

This perception and willingness to teach is how we got our new name and changed from Clan__c:

Chaotic from the chaos of all the accounts ,new and old, joining and leaving.

Pride from the pride we took, and will take again, in helping these players grow and learn.

Yes, we mostly run ebs and yes we wear our wings most of the time. Got to grow somehow in the new age of the game.

We do know the PvP side of this game as well, maybe not as detailed as a lot of others out there, but enough to get you started.

Today's game, big difference from I started, needs clans like us again. To help with player retention, growth and learning, helping newer players avoid getting frustrated with the beginning processes of the game.

I have always prided myself with the mass multitude of players that have passed through the chaotic/clan__c clans over the years and hope that we can continue for many, many more players and years to come.

Stop in check us out and learn the game with us, we are at times quiet(every one has a real life) but are very active and willing to teach.

See you soon, ~Eb

4. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~

Added to main body of op

6. Next part to ,most likely, start in a couple hours, of course we'll be running non stop drop rotation.

If you can hit you can join.

7. ╓╖ Looking for Perms
    ║ ђค๏ҭเς Item Hunting
    ╙╜ ㄗгเ๔єEvent RotaTion

2 x Battle Royal
    1 X Origins

9. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~

Thanks bud, BWC great ally to have and welcome back.

10. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~

Thanks gol :p

11. What, THESE guys?

Yeah, these are an Awesome bunch of guys 
    Support CP 100% <3

12. Support, most don't know this but clan a FAM have been together for a more pronlonged period than most alliances. ...the same clans, the same people, much love and pride in our family 

13. Ty Kell, we miss you too :*

14. Ssssshhhhh some people don't know this. Eh-hem. :)

15. Awwws, well I'ma have to come visit then after this event :*:*

17. ╓╖ Looking for Perms
    ║ ђค๏ҭเς Item Hunting
    ╙╜ ㄗгเ๔єEvent Rota