~Chaotic Pride~ UPDATED

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lllChaoticIlILordlll, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

If u need quick link to family. Here I am. Starting bs then crying for help. This is your mess. Man up say your sorry and move on. Don't start farming for no reason and ask others to get involved. You was offered way out and chose to farm. I woke up to your incoming for no reason. It's a war game.... You have right to make stupid mistake. It's up to you to make it right. I have friends all over KAW, and some of my best friends came from osw. I'm here to talk to u on pm when ready. Talk will have to start with you saying sorry to our family, or you will pay price for your actions.

Here's your way out! Take it or leave it! Better think real hard before you post any trash. If you trash our family then this want end very well. I'm only posted this because we have some of the sane friends.

Good luck with what ever choice you chose.

2. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

Bahahahahaha why so serious? Gimme a hug!!! :)

3. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

Who's crying for help? :) im crying dead rolling ok the floor laughing imagining you all frowned serious typing your sad post. :D

4. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

I dont understand? You want me to post some trash? You lost me real bad on this one, was just Saying hello to Gal, and its so fun seeing ron being totally off topic once again. He is a doofus, i understand why you didnt back him up. :) have fun guys! :)

5. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

Lord_Fauntleroy do not attempt to derail or post on this thread again, it is for recruitment purposes only not your reckless banter, if you have something to say feel free to tap the create button on your own thread.

Yo ron, been a while. 

6. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

7. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

Respect to a great family and great friends..

8. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

Awesome group here you guys have my support anytime.

9. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

Chill. He wasn't being disrespectful in his first post, he simply said hello to common friends. He isn't trying to derail or get your thread locked, we aren't like that.

Kudos to a pretty decent amount of you in CD and CP, doing a fair job of keeping our newsfeeds full. Respect for that. Seems like a pretty good bunch over there.

As for talking trash, we haven't been doing that over here, to the best of my knowledge at least. No need for that.

You won't be getting an apology though. You won't be getting the ending you want or think you deserve. We haven't asked for help or asked to be saved. At most we've extended an invitation to bored friends but that's about it. We were already offered to walk away. I was already asked that we want. Your leader was already given my answer. "To war".

Spare me the threats too, that route was already tried on us as well. We were warned of the merger when it happened and chose to keep going. We swung when you had allies in -Dynasty- during then we were taking hits from like 6 different clans, still didn't bother us.

But all of that is off topic. Respect to the clan and family, a decent group willing to scrap. A warning to potential recruits, you probably shouldn't join if you're afraid of inc though. But who wants to recruit cowards anyways, so it works out.

See you all in the newsfeeds, have a good one.

10. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

Ty ahdragos for the post, i really do respect those willing to stay classy and swing.

11. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

Classy as alwayS, and check back my post, nothing wrong in it, dex got it derailing with funny threats. :) as i said before, nice clan u got there guys :) all been said. Game on!

12. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

╓╖ B2B
    ║ ђค๏ҭเς ebs 24/7
    ╙╜ ๔yภครty  All Stats

13. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

Support. Proud to be part of this fan!!!

14. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

Few edits and updates made.

15. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

Support!

16. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

Support from Aztec!
    ╓╖╓╖╫╓╖╓╖
    ╟╢╔╝║║╜║●
    ║╙╙╜║╙╜╙╜

17. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

Would to announce another change coming to CP :

With the constant Yeti and Summoner ebs running, nearly KAW wide, we have decided starting this Sunday to make the jump to the Deathstalker (scorpion) series. Anyone looking for this equip, with at least 8m cs, is more than welcome to stop by and run a few with us.

With that said also comes the opportunity to perm with us. Why? Good question. We have an excellent family/alliance structure. Loads of respect around the Kawmmunity (with the exception of a few ex mems :D ). Why search for just a clan, when you can join a family?

Hope this peaked your interest and to see you soon ~ EbNoob :)

18. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

Tgl unlock next Sunday October 26th9am pdt

10m cs minimum

19. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

gotta bump it, been a while. ;)

20. Re: ~Chaotic Pride~ recruitment thread

S/O to EB for making a thread