Introducing S.M.A.S.H. - ATA’s Newest Game

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

A Thinking Ape’s latest game S.M.A.S.H. has landed on the App Store in Canada and New Zealand. We’re currently performing a limited release while we apply the finishing touches. As soon as the game is ready, we will be launching in other countries.

[​IMG]

S.M.A.S.H. puts you in charge of an army of epic monsters as you battle rival S.M.A.S.H. agents, conquer cities, and defeat zone bosses.

[​IMG]

Collect and use DNA to create, enhance, and evolve your monsters.

[​IMG]

If you’re from Canada or New Zealand you can download the game from the App Store now.

If you’re from another region you’ll have to hang tight until we’re ready to open the doors of S.M.A.S.H. to the rest of the world. You can keep up to date on our progress on our facebook page.

Download S.M.A.S.H. from the App Store
    Watch the Video Briefing
    Like us on Facebook

2. Looks cool. Why not.

3. In all honesty.

I don't care. This is just another cheap marketing scheme. You still haven't released it for other countries, and just want to advertise it as cheaply as you can by using threads/ YouTube vids

4. I agree with Val 

5. I'll download in exchange for 10 seals!

Deal?

6. SUPORT 

7. Why are you knuckleheads saying no SUPORT?

8. Coz we don't support it.

Durrrrrrrrrr. We got the new forest GUMP over here

9. He did not say if you guys like the game or not. If you don't like it don't post.

10. Errrm sort the mess you've made and refuse to fix in this game 1st. I dare say kaw paid for that game so why you toss us to the curb now?

11. Funny...ATA has repeatedly ignored the kaw-munnity, yet they expect us to run and download this new crap. Lol good luck with that!

12. Forums are where you post you're opinions fool. We can post whether we like it or not, that's the whole point

13. They don't want hate. They are trying there best with this game and improving it good. So please don't post or rage in this thread.

14. Who bet this game will die in 8 months?

15. Repeatedly ignored us?
    Go to Gangs at war or future combat then you will knw that we arent repeatedly ignored they are completely ignored and dont get anything from devs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.