Aces N Eights

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lIlIlIDo-YoU_eVeN-lIfTlIlIl, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Aces N Eights

[​IMG]

Two men, one older, one younger, stand, gazing into the sunset. It was the strange setting of the sun that has attracted the seer and his apprentice. Suddenly, the apprentice speaks, "What does it mean?" "The time has come." "What? You don't mean..." "Yes. The return is beginning. So it has been decreed, so it shall happen. Go forth. Warn the others, for the bloody Eights have return. And their leader, Aces, is out for blood."

History:

This clan was started many months ago by Mr-_-Hush, and was a B2B EB clan. He, then, decided he wanted to travel and focus on growth and experience. He passed the clan onto LovelyDenial, who slowly turned the clan into an EE clan, and a frequent spot for "popular" forumers to visit. Although, it was soon realized that having many forumers visiting at once was not wise, due to the resulting conflicts that happened in CC and forums.

This clan changed the foruming policy and all returned to semi normal business, when an OSW started. The clan was not ready or knowledgable for an OSW and we lost many members. The clan quickly died, and actives merged into QUEST and QUEST ACADEMY. The inactives remained at A8, their accounts dying with the clan.

But it is now reopened, by LovelyDenial, and will start the clan growth back up, and hopefully restore it to its former glory.

Rules and Regulations:

1. Farming is allowed. If you choose to farm, keep it 1vs1. If THEY bring others in, you will receive help. If YOU bring others in, you will not.

2. Don't start drama if you can't finish it on your own. You can trash talk all you want, as long as you have the ability to back it up. You can't use the clan as back up every time you need help.

3. A8 is currently accepting 1M combined stats! Current members that are under 1M will stay in clan, and will grow off haunts. Anyone under 1M will need a wall post from Admin or Lovely.

4. PVP or PVE, active is active. You need to stay active, doesn't matter if you're farming randoms or hitting the eb. Your active record will be kept updated by your win/lose ratio. Not how many hits in an eb you do.

5. Respect all guests as if they were perm members. In reality, they might be someday, and your words might be the reason they chose to not be perm. We LIKE perms, lets not scare/insult them away.

6. Any EE/OSW we do, will be INVITE ONLY. Nothing against general public, but we will need to be strong and connected, and you can't easily connect to random WCers.

7. Have fun. Don't take things too seriously. It's a GAME. Don't rage if something doesn't go your way.

Benefits to Joining A8:

~Older Clan-- We aren't a noob clan just starting up. This clan is already well established, just a grand reopening!

~Experience-- Almost all the members here are old enough to take care of themselves, and help any new players that wish to join us.

~Connections-- This clan has many friends and family that can help you grow and learn the ways of KaW. Warning: We can NOT help get you a CF unless you are already perm at the time farming started.

~Family-- By joining A8, you become family. Family may not always get along, but you will be put in your separate corners until you do!

To Apply As Guest:

Just join. We aren't gonna say you cant visit!

To Apply as Perm:

Just PM owner for an interview! Its super easy, and only a few simple questions!

Link to Owner:

LovelyDenial

[​IMG]

2. A8 is currently running as a B2B haunt clan, with overnight Dest and T5 EQ ebs upon request.

3. Dead Man's Hand
    Sub clan to Aces N Eights

No Min CS
    Always accepting members
    No farming is preferred
    Questions encouraged

4. Fixed. Now taking any thread suggestions/critiques.

5. How did you get that color changing text?
    I know about rainbow but not something like this... :?

Edit:

This post is nearing 2 years old. It was originally posted in July of 2013. Got another month to go before it turns a full 2 years.

Crazy stuff

6. Because I'm awesome. Did you forget that?
    Lol I use a website similar to the one on the BBC thread. It allows this, or a could change it another way, but that's my secret.

7. Lovely told me to support in cc so

Support

8. No problem, glad I could help

9. Great job!

Support!

10. Thank god. It was dead for so long, I thought I lost my thread making skills. :lol:

11. I was told to support as well squirt :D

12. Who told you to? ^

13. Nice work Lovely :) Very good clan thread!

14. Suuuuuuuppppppppoooooopoortrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryttttttttttttttt

15. Abcdefghijlmnopqrstuvwxyz

16. Ok, squirtle...that's enough...

17. Awesome thread!

Support