Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Clan Enhancement/Loyality Ideas

Postby sean893 on Sep 8 2018, 3:52pm

Stacy_P wrote:
4. Clan based events: you would work together as a clan to reach goals, in turn getting clan achievements and rewards within clan as you reach the different clan tiers.

Hello, Stacy_P! Could you kindly conjure up an example of a clan-based event? That all members would come to work together as one team to accomplish a team goal? I'm interested to see how creative you are on detailing this point of idea!
sean893

Postby Stacy_P on Sep 8 2018, 4:32pm

sean893 wrote:
Stacy_P wrote:
4. Clan based events: you would work together as a clan to reach goals, in turn getting clan achievements and rewards within clan as you reach the different clan tiers.

Hello, Stacy_P! Could you kindly conjure up an example of a clan-based event? That all members would come to work together as one team to accomplish a team goal? I'm interested to see how creative you are on detailing this point of idea!

Stacy_P wrote:Ok so wanted to make a thread that would give people opportunity to put out here any ideas they may have that would help improve how the clans are ran, ie. Clan Enhancements, and/or ways that Kaw could help promote Clan Loyality, as we know different things through the kaw years have caused clans to have less loyality. So below I will list some ideas that Ive seen on both topics, again the idea of this thread is to get the ideas, from the kaw community, in these areas out on forums in one place so the developers can see them and potentially implement any they see that could be a benefit.

Hiya Sean, this idea was not necessarily my idea (as stated on the original post these are ideas I've seen suggested or asked for myself over the years), but I'll be glad to ponder it a bit and see if I can come up with some ways of implementing it.

One way could be a item that drops to clan in legends (kinda like individual item drops) in which rewards tiers in clan based items or perhaps limited percentage bonuses, if had clan vault it could even drop other items into vault that could be only used in clan as well. Thats just off the cuff thinking, but would be interesting to hear other ideas potentially on this. I'll ponder alittle more though Sean! :)
Stacy_P

Postby Stacy_P on Sep 8 2018, 7:27pm

Cam_The_Devilman wrote:Clan:
This is something I was really intrigued with when it was initially mentioned within in the response, they brought up that they had a design for all these clan designs but none of them were ever actually implemented into the game, I'd really like the devs to reconsider this and at the very least do a trial run so we can see how it would work.
Another idea for us fairies and loyal clan members, is adding a clan event leaderboard, it would run along side the main event and it would give rewards depending where your clan ends on the leader board, items for this would only be able to be collected from ebs.

Found this Sean as a potential way a clan event could be implemented, still pondering myself but thought I would look up to find some of the ideas I had seen on this before!
Stacy_P

Previous

Return to Clans and Alliances