Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Chat about clans and unofficial alliances.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Postby Dead-Lee on Jul 14 2017, 8:09am

FaRRAH_MoAN wrote:
Dead-Lee wrote:
FaRRAH_MoAN wrote:support, but what about if people need to leave clan to do indi wars?


Then u r a hopper, not loyal to ur clan.



are u dumb?


Clearly alot more intelligent than u. ppl leaving their perm clan just to do wars are hoppers. U can try to justify it how u like but it's bs u use an excuse to leave ur clan so u can recieve benefits or have fun for ur own gains, they don't run the wars u want so u ditch on them for certain time periods. this is y indi's came about...for hoppers, not loyalists...note the "Individual war" title, not the "clan war" title in the future n maybe u won't be so confused.
Dead-Lee
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Jan 20 2017, 8:31am

Re: Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Postby -MPS- on Jul 14 2017, 10:43am

Support.
-MPS-
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mar 24 2011, 4:37pm

Re: Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Postby Blackout on Jul 14 2017, 11:23am

Support
Blackout
 
Posts: 42
Joined: May 7 2011, 3:30am

Re: Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Postby IC_REDRIPPER_IC on Jul 14 2017, 11:40am

Support,
IC_REDRIPPER_IC
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Jul 29 2012, 7:27am

Re: Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Postby -PercyJackson- on Jul 14 2017, 12:27pm

Support. I'd like to see clan loyalty increase
-PercyJackson-
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Jul 17 2012, 2:42pm

Re: Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Postby virizion on Jul 14 2017, 12:43pm

Dead-Lee wrote:
FaRRAH_MoAN wrote:
Dead-Lee wrote:
Then u r a hopper, not loyal to ur clan.



are u dumb?


Clearly alot more intelligent than u. ppl leaving their perm clan just to do wars are hoppers. U can try to justify it how u like but it's bs u use an excuse to leave ur clan so u can recieve benefits or have fun for ur own gains, they don't run the wars u want so u ditch on them for certain time periods. this is y indi's came about...for hoppers, not loyalists...note the "Individual war" title, not the "clan war" title in the future n maybe u won't be so confused.



thank u for confirming ur negative IQ. Have a nice day!
virizion
 
Posts: 1781
Joined: Aug 8 2013, 8:09am
Location: The Huge Green And Blue Planet Called Earth

Re: Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Postby xXP_3Xx_xx__MH__xx_xXP_3Xx on Jul 14 2017, 12:46pm

Support
xXP_3Xx_xx__MH__xx_xXP_3Xx
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Dec 9 2012, 5:23am

Re: Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Postby Dave on Jul 17 2017, 12:23am

Some of the questions have already been answered in previous post. If you leave for indi war and don't hit an eb in any clans other than home systems forgets you even left. For example if I hit this eb go to war. Come back and hit eb again history does not know I left in first place.
Dave
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Jan 3 2013, 11:39am

Re: Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Jul 17 2017, 12:29am

Dave wrote:Some of the questions have already been answered in previous post. If you leave for indi war and don't hit an eb in any clans other than home systems forgets you even left. For example if I hit this eb go to war. Come back and hit eb again history does not know I left in first place.


Thats a very logical idea. Not like some who call going to war hopping. FacePalm.
Nighthawk_FPBO_1
 
Posts: 5814
Joined: Jul 21 2011, 11:29am

Re: Clan loyalty plunder and Event Bonus!

Postby Dave on Jul 18 2017, 1:54am

Nighthawk_FPBO_1 wrote:
Dave wrote:Some of the questions have already been answered in previous post. If you leave for indi war and don't hit an eb in any clans other than home systems forgets you even left. For example if I hit this eb go to war. Come back and hit eb again history does not know I left in first place.


Thats a very logical idea. Not like some who call going to war hopping. FacePalm.



Some people may not know that indi, wars are seperate from clans. I think the major point of this thread was to balance event items dropped through activity whilst staying in one clan rather than having to hop out. My alt only earns 40% of what my main earns. Yet my main can unload x 2 and get max drops. My alt can unload x 4 and get so much lower. I believe that devs could make a seperate roster for EE wars using home clans and running both eb and war at the same time. Just create a seperate war roster. However I suggested this and devs said thanks for the suggestion.
Dave
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Jan 3 2013, 11:39am

PreviousNext

Return to Clans and Alliances

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests