battling pointless?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *MystiKasT (01), Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all,

I am full t3 now almost t4. All throughout the game I've been using epic battles to make money, as the battle list plunder is much much less. Is there ever a point in this game where that changes? I want to battle players, not a monster, but frankly pvp isn't worth the time or troops... Anyone else notice this?

2. Welcome to kaw... Only advice is to join a clan that farms... That's how this game gets fun

3. PvP is for fun not growing. So, dont rely on battle list for growth. :)

4. Sorry to ask, what do you mean a clan that farms? Farms what?

5. Farms other players - 5 plus hits on someone else.

6. Farming is what's considered hitting/assassinating/stealing/scouting someone more than 5 times in 24 hours.

7. Your not t3 ... And your no way near t4

8. Ok here's how it work.
    There is an UNWRITTEN rule that if you hit (attack, steal, assassinate, scout) someone more than 5 times in 24hr it's excessive use of force and it was given the name "FARMING"

It's harder to grow doing battles and at your size you should be trying to grow plus you're not T3 yet so pve is probably your best bet

9. Scout Bombing FTW

10. I am t3. I have 20 lands all with t3 buildings on them fully upgraded. Why do you say I'm not? Its silly.

11. You could just join a clan that wars a lot. :D

12. You aren't T3. Tier 3 is subterranean factories, war aviaries, and summoning circles. 20 lands with T3 would be about 600,000 combined stats. You probably still have tier 1 buildings but level 3

13. Well, it's funny you ask. Alot of people wonder why the battle list is disabled. You see the war I'm in, it's over 4 hits on the battle list. 4 hits to a clan that believes their too strong to accept the game as what it should be:(

14. So that's your answer, only hit the EBs so you don't have to worrie about an entire clan retaliating because u took someone's gold lmao

15. Devs make more on eb's. They only do what makes them $

16. You guys are idiots that say I'm not T3 based on nothing. Attack me and see of you can beat me.

17. I have a 5.5b hire value. Idiots

18. War, otherwise no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.