eb item drops

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by lllllBlllllAllllllSlllllSlllll, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Can any validate that if you start the next eb prior to allowing potentially awarded items drop from the eb just completed that the will not drop?

2. That is blatantly false.

3. I've heard this but I doubt this is true.

4. The reason you have not been awarded items is because you have crap luck. Get a rabbits foot, a 4 leaf clover, or throw some salt over your shoulder.

5. To add on to moose, I'd get a Wulf pelt, moose antlers, and a belles snout.

6. I realize that there is luck involved with the droppings  I guess a more informative answer would be "I have started an eb right after I completed one and our clan got a drop". Or your version..... "kill a chicken, give jabo some rum and jabo like hat for bat." thanks for your insight

7. Also your presumption that we have not been awarded items is false. Our luck is no different from anyone else, just want to make sure we are not bypassing items if there is a dev over sight etc.

8. I've been in a couple of clans who have started their next EB before the payout and items were still awarded

9. we always started a new eb right after finishing and i still got my drop

10. If you really want a dropping, then wait till a rabbit needs one.

11. An EB item is like moose.

Players = hunters.

EB item = Moose.

The hunter searches for the right spot (clan) to find this moose.. They know this spot has droppings everywhere (moose poop) and when they find the moose!..Another hunter kills and claims it's glories head. :'(

Gotta be lucky to find the moose first!

12. "Or you saying Jesus can't hit a curveball?"

13. Look. An item! (And it will keep your lips soft.)
    [​IMG]

14. Score! That makes my lips perfect and kissable!

Ladies please ;) I'm taken.

15. This is a lie not true