equipment

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by __iBlazeAlot__, Feb 9, 2012.

1. What is eequipment and how can I get some??

2. Equipment is an item that will permenantly stay with you. There are three current equipments that you can get. One is a sword, one is shield, and one is armour. You get these from PvE Epic battles. Sword from FoD, Shield from CoTD and armour from destroyer

3. Is there a way to increase the chance on these of getting the drop

4. Only way i know is get more actions.

5. The amount of actions have nothing to do with the chance of a drop.

6. They do - you have more chance the more actions. It doesnt mean its definitely gonna drop to you, thats why players with low actions have gotten the item. But it does make your chance a lot higher.

7. Are you sure, CAN ANYONE ELSE CONFIRM THIS?

8. It's like a lottery, the more tickets you by the better chance of winning supposedly. So likewise the more actions you have in the eb are suppose to increase your chances. But I've seen people with one unload on an eb get the item.

Missb is correct as the best way to increase your chance is to perform more actions. Ive never received an item even though I haves lot of actions. It can take a lot of ebs before you recieve the item. If you really want it you might have to do hundreds, of just one you never know.

9. For example - i got my sword with ~90 actions. The other player to get the sword had 500 (doing most pots).

10. One thing to correct - they don't permanently stay with you. If you reset, they're gone.