A Guide for Beginners

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by lililililililililil, May 2, 2010.

1. Version 2.0 released. As usual, open for more suggestions. Waiting for Benny to look over it again.

2. Prehaps since you have palringo up show how to unlock the emoji keyboard.

Also, if you are going to post plunder bonus for buildings since this is a begginer guide post the T1-2 and thier levels or at least the formula to calculate it.
    Plus...basic BBCode what it is and basics such as font size, italics, bold, a few colors and how to link a URL. Maybe post a link to Benny's guide(unless you already did)

3. More than 5 hits is not farming...

4. ^ what galaxy said. Maybe another link to TZ's Farming Guide here would be appropriate as well as a note saying the 5-hit 'rule' and how anyone posting that is saying they are a mixed OSF and to stick to 5 daily or be farmed.

5. Make it clear that you only get generated speakers if you last logged in from an iPhone/iTouch. :)

6. And since you have an iPhone/iTouch section don't forget a PC section :)

Corinthian.
    Kaw Official Moderator.
    The Varden Owner.
    Lightning Hammers CO.

[​IMG]

7. I'll put a link to the farming and BBcode threads and I'll add the part about speaker regen. As for the computer part, the buttons are practically same, just some removed or placed in different places. I'll just add to that portion.

8. How about diffence's in clan interface iPhone vs PC?

9. Clans aren't mentioned in the guide cuz Benny has a guide to clans. I'll put a link up for that tomorrow. No access to comp.

10. OSF is NOT Open Spy Farm by the way.. It's Open Secret Farm and it's an inside joke.

11. Good Job on the guide Blumpy.

12. Thx and yeah, DCHansen told me about OSFs.

13. Things are corrected. Continue sending me feedback please!

14. Good but needs a big update 

15. where do I find the referral guide please k ik it too me chuckvo