How many were caught using attack bots?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feel free to flame here its gonna get rough

Last week wIG players reported a specific guild who had several players running an attack bot or macro of some style. 5 of our players had independant reports of being struck every 5 min by the same player just once for over a 24hr period.

Devs posted that this sort of thing would be a perm ban, and I have no idea how many players were caught in this scheme, or if the developers made the ban retroactive for the whole week before that the cheating players had been running the macro.

It looks like the players who hit me are inactive. They have no new wins/losses since the dev's post on forums.

A player in their clan has admitted 1 person was banned, but I suspect several have been given the boot. I believe they may be hiding the fact that several members are broken since we may still target dead profiles and not take them out.

Go ahead, unnamed cheating clan, tell us how many you lost so we can all see how your clan plays.

You disgust me.

2. Thanks for bumping an ancient thread :p

3. -_noname_- is fishing for a forum ban. Nerco bumping is against ROC.

4. I love the Name of creator on this thread :lol:

5. I noticed that xD

6. "S ' moose _ admin p1 ." :lol:

7. Rusted, please stop mods know what to do your just bumping it more

8. Bit of hypocrisy there ^^

Kappa

9. It was intentional

10. Rusted!!

Before you start judging others who necrobump,
    Take a look at No-name's situation too.

That player is browsing through forums of ancient threads.

I believe that he comments without the intention of a forum ban or necrobumping a dead thread, but for out of his own curiousity.

I do not know his actual intention of commenting yet, but for now please let him go. :D

11. Oh that's just like I shot my friend with a gun for a laugh and I didn't intend on killing him :|

It's still against tou and players should read it before posting spam like posts and bumping long dead threads without good reason.

Btw it's a spammy nerco bump with little more than a smily face in his post..

12. You cant even spell wolfie, woifie so dont u start

13. Where you dumb **** ? Shouldn't you be running along to pimd?

14. I feel urged to post here before it goes off at.

15. Its pretty ironic how you play pimd

16. Yes it is isn't but then again, not like you have any decency to learn how to be anything but a butthurt noob :D

17. I could train to be one

18. So your argument is I apparently can't spell? I think you need to be taking English class again, but anyhow it's great to see forums still has it's common idiot posting. :|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.