Hansel build?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Bradula, Apr 26, 2010.

1. What is the hansel build? I've heard of it buit im unsure as to what it is.

2. 1 factory or sub with rest fully upgraded guilds

3. 23 guilds, 1 forge.

4. Can anyone explain the strengths of this build? Obviously the guilds help steal and defend against spy. But what is the purpose of the sub/forge? Ally plunder doesn't help with stealing.

5. You hit open farms with that one. Or, alternatively, if you have alot of ally strength, you can use it to fight seriously too.

6. If you have allies, that build will allow you to hit pure spies. The ally bonus is actually quite rewarding.

He could have his allies striped off recently.

7. That means though you make cash both as a troop and spy build... Which is alot, my normal standards.

8. Wrath, with new upgrades, is Hansel build still better?

9. For mid level players, i'd say its still good. I get 9-10m a hit, for example, which is 221-240m/hour... Not exactly sure what it is for the Hansel build. (Strength-wise, my build is better, of course. And I got allies too )

10. I used that build for my first completion and with around 3bill in allies was taking around 5 mill per hit with troops and due to the low loss rate of troops was making around 100 mill per hr.

I am using it again at the moment for the last 5 lands but not sure if it will increase the hit rate when I start upgrading guilds to lvl4 but I'll let you know

11. A hansel build is a build with 1-3 attack buildings and the rest are spy buildings. This has a great advantage in pwars which no longer exist 

12. oh look. more useless thread bumping

13. I answered a question; not useless

14. beat me to it

15. you "answered" a question that has been already answered on the thread.

besides the fact it's almost 2 years old.

you remain and continue to be an idiot

16. a 2 year old question lol

17. N    

18. You and KaW aren't friends that sucks