5 things Everyone should know about KaW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Imperator, Jan 1, 2012.

1. 1. The myth of "spragga"

Rumour has it that a weak, inactive nub, with barely any stats, has the power to take all your gold in one hit.

I'm sorry, but the only way this is possible is with a bot, and with all the tales and rumour about spragga, the KaW devs would surely have looked into this.

Of course, you can believe what you like.

2. Majesty and the "Block" function

How many people has he blocked? My guess is at least 500. But we all know that Majesty used to be world famous for being #1 on the "Strength" LB. So he got hundreds of wall posts a day, most of them saying "hire me"

His solution was to block them all. Of course, he is no longer in that position of "power". He was thrown off by STALIN_KHAN, and then he was outdone by Red-Star.

NOTE: That doesn't mean he's any different now

3. PWars

Even though PWars are now gone, I find them worth mentioning.

PWars were as simple as a loaf of bread. You turned up, hit an OSF, stole from an OAF, got your money, then you probably left.

The OSFs made about 10-100bil a PWar. This made the spy build popular in KaW.

Most OSFs have now converted to hansel, due to EBs making PWars obselete.

4. iG and Foxes [/goldenrod]

These were, once, the best clans in KaW, along with ZAFT.

iG and Foxes beta tested the first system war, and as a result, their "maximum members" limit was raised from 100 to 120.

They are still powerful now, and have since grown a huge family of clans.

5. Off-System wars

Also known as a strip war, these could last for days, even weeks, before they ended.

They were aggressive wars, and were fought dirty.

Allies were taken, and you were farmed relentlessly.

These are still used to resolve feuds.

2. Wasn't Maj originally overthrown by Teja?

3. I like it ๎„๎€Ž

4. Past tense used in regards to off system wars? :(

5. Nice, but there's a lot more than 5 lol. Good start. A bigger version of this would deserve a sticky.

6. Teja was before maj...
    Spragga is not a myth!
    Damn ungrateful hobo.

7. Huh?? I remember Maj being #1 and Teja being #2..

8. I meant before as in the time known, not lb position.

9. Should also add that the first clan to start a plunder war was The Ethereal Order. The player who founded and designed the idea for PW was Ninja-Assassin.

10. I was silenced by majesty:( lol good thread

11. That's cool. I never knew that. I just thought no one knew exactly where the idea came from.

12. Glad to have informed you :).

Yes, when clans had been made The Ethereal Order was my third clan to join (after befriending Ninja and Wrathbane.) WB left iG and created TEO with me and Ninja. A few weeks or so after they updated KaW making it so you could have an official war with clans.

About a week or so after (I remember having two real wars before this) Ninja had come up with this ludicrous idea have having OSFs on one clan and attackers in the other.

Incredibly it worked and after forfeiting the war the OSFs got the total plunder earned. Thus creating the PWar era.

Sadly the deadly legend has become inactive.

Just a little piece of KaW history right there ;)

13. Cool info here๎