EB Clan Stat Percent Bonus Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by lXI_HardStylelIIl2Spleen_Ixl, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Right sry you already answered that

2. You don't have to be active in the EB or help at all, you just must be in the clan. The bonus only stays while you're in that current clan.

3. Maybe it's just because my app is refusing to update then. I haven't joined any other ebs in my clan but I know they've finished them

4. Nice job. Would be nice to have perm item bonuses but I understand u might not have them all

5. It's a whole clan bonus, does not matter whether you were active I EB or not

6. Ya 9a that's something I'll put in after the pictures

7. Or you could look at your clan achievements and do a tiny bit of simple math.

8. You are a star thank you for taking the time to do this :D :) ;)

9. Brilliant. Ty

10. There's a typo for aperium instead of city of the dead you did call of the dead.

11. Great job man :D

12. 

Cool thread, but what about plunder bonuses?

13. No plunder bonuses?! :(

14. Sadly FreedomVanguard and slayerbob there are no plunder bonuses yet.

15. Damn, didn't catch that I'll edit now Depoon. Thanks!

16. *city of the dead instead of call of the dead...probably already pointed out but I wanted to make sure u knew

17. Awesome thread. Not sure about the bonus from FoD though. It's the only one my clan hasn't finished and we have 8% to all. We are doing it now so I'll let u know how much it increases if we finish.

18. Mzero it balances to 10% across the board

19. Oh ok. Got it. So the bonuses altogether go over the max. Thanks. And once again great post.

20. Is there a bonus for any achievement?