Figure of Death Item guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by roozbeh_bonyadi, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Phase 1:
    First you should use these two items: Angel of Light and Holy Wrath (only Holy wrath will work but with combination of these two damage will be around 200 )
    Then att/ass till it reaches 90%

Phase 2:
    Use this item for the first bar:Locust Swarn (can be achieved from previous eb)
    for the second bar use these two items: Holy Wrath Angel of Light (double damage if both used)
    then start to att/ass

Phase 3:
    starts with att/ass and when the bar is finished you need to do damage to the main bar till it reaches 3%

when at 3% of the main bar two bars will appear and you should use items. These two bars should be kept level (Recommended that only one person drop items on this stage similar to NQ)
    first bar (Blue bar): Angel of light Holy Wrath Locust swarm Mind Scream (Both new items also works)
    second bar (Red bar): Summon Darkness Locust swarm(only Locust swarm also works)
    try to keep the red bar and the blue bar level between 40-50% during this stage. When both are levelled at 40-50% then start att/ass till the 3% damage is finished.

Any comments or changes will be appreciated.
    cheers.

2. Angel of light? Not in my marketplace :roll: 

3. Congrats my friend for win, you will get famous

4. U get those items in city of death, u can't buy those items

5. O sry Angels of light is there. But wrath and swarm u need to earn in EB

6. ****, I'm stupid, I haven't done that eb, thought he was talking about an attack stage and which pots to attack with.

Didn't know it was an item stage

7. It's 5:18 Christmas morning,
    Anxiety, sleep deprivation, and coffee are not working well together, be patient with me :lol:

8. :lol: Oh Killmore... lol

9. Thanks mp  hey ham 

10. When our clan did the first item stage we had to use angles of light, staff of ages, and holy wrath to do damage. Also on the last stage where the two bars appear when the boss is at 3% health we could only use the items used to damage the two health bars every 3-4 minutes after waiting 6 minutes every time.

11. Wulf will add this to his guide, this was a little unnecessary. Good job though. 

If anyone wants a guide on Ambush, I made a full one for -MissBehave- on her wall, anyone can use it though of course :3

12. It's waaayy passed 90%... I'll wait and see! :)

13. Just to share the sweet spot will varies, mine wasn't at 40-50%.
    Also, while finding the right spot, the main bar will regenerate.

Good luck in your eb.

14. Indeed. It will regenerate during the ceremony

15. Bump Ty very helpful

16. Bump. This guide more informative that the big thread currently and helped us a lot. 

17. Congratz Rooz on completing this guide I know that u spent a lotta time on this 

18. Btw extremely helpful