how to beat a player larger than you.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, Dec 24, 2011.

1. So, the thread was simple

"Find an enemy bigger than you, that your able to assass"

But doesn't everyone know that your stats change depending on troop / spy levels...?

2. Anyone notice that it says OP is Moose's old acct name he made to troll the devs? And the. Swabia is Op? MOOSE IS SWABIA ZOMG I CRACKED DA VINCI's CODE!!!

CYN 2016

3. Lmao cyn 

4. kaw vet right there :cool: . lol 97 unsuccessful scouts :lol:

5. Bump back to active topics. Someone is asking about war on forums again.

Note - this thread has been stickied and un-stickied several times. It's wildly out of date, but it does have a few gems.

6. First time read on this one. I enjoyed that.

7. Is anyone able to translate this to English?

8. Just attack them all day everyday den dey leave kaw innit

9. Wish u paid better 

10. ....I can't tell if this is a troll thread or not. OP is obviously more outdated on this game then even I am. I'll find out though, soon enough.

OP FB 5adp ...yawn 

11. Compares themself to be as outdated/old as Swabia. Only has 2 year acheivement. Surely hope this is an alt... :roll:

12. Nice sdt noob

13. Lol ...you obviously don't know what's up. You could at least look at the rest of this shell clan 

...before they changed tou I'm pretty sure I held the record for most banned accts lol

14. Lol oh I forgot I left my clan ...look at the "The Todd is so Awesome" clan 

You pay better then Swab does lol thanks

15. So far ZERO Inc ..and I know you're online  lol

....just keep laying there like dead fish lol

16. Seriously, like your worth hitting? :lol: your just another noob that's been in my news like always.