FREE CRYSTALS!!!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Sly, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Ok, so have you just lc'd? About to reset for the bonus? Well here's what to do....

Reset, get the bonus, and do the first quest, you will get 5 xtals.

The next day, reset again.You'll keep the bonus, do the first quest, and get 5 xtals.

Everyday you do this you will get 5 xtals. I reccommend doing this for 10 days. 50xtals will be a great start an you'll be able to grow so much quicker!

Hope This Helps!

~BWS~

2. Really? Wow that's awesome

3. I might do that with my bros alt

4. It's only a short post but I think it's a great way to help you grow!

5. It's a good idea but in the 10 days of reseting u could get a lot further if ur active that resetting lots then starting again

6. don't think so bro. Get a volley, buy an ally. And then 51 tax free unloads on a generous OSF!!! You will grow much quicker!

7. Dont just do the first quest, ask WC for a volley, build forges, keep questing all day, untill you can reset again, then reset on the poor sap who ended up with you. Repeat daily.

I did 4 LC resets and earnt over 250 xtals in 30 days.

Guide to follow soon.

8. Jezza, bump in your thread pleeeaaasssee. Making More Guide's

9. R U Sure this gonna work. Wall me before I reset plz. Ty

10. I agree with jezza if u reset without lc it's a waste of time quest until lc

11. The creativity of some players never ceases to amaze me......

12. Moose your pics amuse me

13. @nwu
    Glad I can entertain. ;-)
    [​IMG]

14. If only I had the guts to do the reset, I have talked about it a few times but never actually followed through. I would probably do this little trick till I stockpiled 200-500 crystals, just depended on how long I could deal with being small. Oh and hi moose.

15. @flame
    Hi! Resetting is painless if you have a wealthy alt to funnel you cash. ;-)

16. Ahh but alas I have no alt. I don't have home internet as it's just not one of the priority bills at the moment. That's why I kind of wish they would allow idevice users 1 main and 1 alt. I know it's just a pipe dream but what good is life if you can't dream? 

17. @flame
    Cough cough "cloud browse" cough cough.

18. Lol, I have thought about this a lot, but never got arround to asking to see if it works, lol