What banning Pwar means.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by The_Philosopher, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A cap to the spy buildings would be the death of pure spies and their builds. Would just anger another group and remove a mechanics interaction.

2. Forgot about that... dammit.

3. I would like Less PW more rwar too

4. Cor also brings up two valid points. One being pw's have not cause the market to go up. Pws almost always go to an osf and osfs almost always never have allies. As he said, as more hitters bc the market will rise and continue to do so with time....I will however say that pws have played somewhat of a role in the markets inflation. Wars almost disappeared from kaw and as those that war know, warring is expensive. But since the flower child generation took over kaw they've spent hardly any cash warring...lbers included.

As for strip banks...hmm I believe stripping has been going on long before pws and they didn't need "banks".

5. NOOOOOO DON'T BAN PWAR IM NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO DO THE HAUNTING

6. N I NEED TO GROW

7. There are other eb's highly profitable for those stat groups.

8. Like i said, wait till Monday and we cool.

9. Lmao, Phil, stop hiding behind your alt. Don't be a wimp...

10. Cor seems to be hinting that the end of PWars are near... :roll:

11. Just read first page but brawlers aren't feared by anyone. They are a pwar clan not a war clan. If you want to see a war clan piss IG off.

/end rant

12. A thinking ape and scorpiontournaments have been in discussion for a while, about brining more competition to KaW. The devs have hinted that when the new update comes out there will no longer be any pws. Thus forcing playing to do real wars or epic battles or some other way of making cash.

Scorpiontournaments, came up with the idea of creating a tournament and war game website. This allows player to wager their real wars and join tournaments for huge prizes.

Not only can you play KaW and have fun but you can also have the potential of winning real rewards at the end of the day.

Www.scorpiontournaments.com - check it out if your interested in other forms or war and making; in game as well as real world money.

13. They will be abolished. Ask any moderator. There won't be ways to forfeit probably when you're winning.

14. dang, i couldn't beLIEve the philospher has an hlbc-osf account

15. If the losing side is the only one to forfeit who's stopping clans from migrating the winning players to the losing side and the OAF OSF to the winning side before forfeit? I used to rwar when I started and still do occasionally but with the HL prices no way players can do it. If real benefits accrued with RW - like items dropping - it would be more interesting. To limit PW's appeal the devs should think about integrating it with a side of the PVE. Say that as the money accumulated in both the war tax and the clans increase the number of the dead is more likely to attract a monster (let's make it the Valkirye - the chooser of the slain) to the battlefield. The higher it is the plunder the likelier the attack. Modulate the attack strength so that something like 1/3 of the plunder and 1/3 of the potions get burned (along with 1/3 of the war tax). Then introduce better paupers for real war.

16. the devs could easily get rid of pwars without eliminating the whole war system. One example would to have the new update give the castle building 1 troop that way if you were hit once you'd be DTW.

17. pWars will be attacked from multiple angles making them, not impossible, but simply not profitable for players or for OSF.
    At the same time System/Real wars will be made more interesting and favorable which will encourage a level of social interaction that even pWars did not offer.

The developers will tell you all about it when they are ready, and not before.
    Stay tuned, announcements will be forthcoming. Don't pester the mods for details.
    You wont wake up one day and suddenly see a brand new KAW. They will give you some warning/preparation time.

Happy KAWing
    ♔ ♔ The Kingdoms at War Moderation Team ♔ ♔

18. Great job building anticipation wolf, I am looking forward to hearing the details

19. Cool can't wait to hear about it

20. it looks like KaW is over for hansels and pure spies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.