Hansel Conversion

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MissMelon, Aug 17, 2011.

1. I completely understand what you're saying about my attack buildings, but that actually had nothing to do with what I was talking about. My attack buildings are just a personal preference. I actually planned on building more attack buildings, but last minute decided to convert 8 guilds.

The point of my thread was focussed on showing Hansels that there isn't a huge plunder drop when converting to SoSs from guilds in Epic Battles.

And yes, the introduction and future improvements of EB as well as an improvement on the current war system is what is hoping to phase out PWars.

There will always be players that prefer PWars over EBs. And they're mainly those players that just enjoy the social aspect of the game. And like you said, alts too :) It's sort of impossible to run more than one account during an EB. Especially during the item phase :p

2. Nice guide

3. @wrath.

I don't believe so since there is no set plunder amount earned for a specific EB. And because plunder earned is based on your contribution to the completion, it should stay roughly the same for same amount of actions performed in given EB! (Will vary slightly only because damage varies hit to hit)

4. I'm under the impression that there are so many things that affect the "reward" that I've kind of stopped trying to figure it out.

I suspect it does have something to do with total plunder, but it's so hard to be sure, seeing it's almost impossible to actually calculate it. I currently do my EBs at Ryu.

I also tested in my EB a couple times to see how much I made on just using one item, and I made around 35m

5. Miss Melon,
    Keep the two attack buildings... Why?
    1. Two attack buildings are really good for whacking spies and Hansels
    2. You only use 7.5m 2.5m pot at the last 3 attacks for The Haunting
    3. If you get quality allies up to 140b, you only need to use 7.5m for 1st 24 attacks.
    4. If all your guilds are SoS, you'll get the same plunder, as when you were a all Guilds Hansel

Increase your number of CoEs to 6 your 1 Titan, you don't need to use anymore pots, except last 3 you need to use 2.5m pot
    In fact your attacks will make 28m and your last 3 will make 21m

6. @Frontosis
    Please check Bakugan Brawlers The Haunting history. The largest amount ever recorded was 130b

7. Why are people talking about my attack buildings..

This thread had NOTHING do with my attack buildings. Lol. I didn't tell anyone to build attack buildings, nor did I say it was a good or bad idea. I'm only commenting on the fact that there is no reason to fear converting from guilds to SoSs.

And I actually had 800b in allies. The reason I upgraded is because 300b of them sold.

And as I said in a previous post, I actually planned on building more attack buildings with that money. But I realised I was heading towards 1mill spy, so I kept going with my SoSs.

8. Well I just re-read your post. I don't quite understand what you mean, sorry.

Are you telling me to only keep it as two? Or to get 6 CoEs 1 Titan?

Please elaborate so that I can properly respond

9. @Mellon
    You state that converting to SOS does NOT decrease your plunder in eb.
    Conversely this means that converting to SOS does NOT increase your plunder either, if I understand you correctly.

That being said, from a mathematical stand point, wouldn't it be l more efficient to continue buying more land until you are complete, and THEN convert to SOS?

I ask only because there is a direct relationship between the number of lands owned (with buildings) and money earned. If you want the fast cash and the quickest route to SOS, sounds to me like you should wait to convert until you are completely done buying land.

Does this make sense?

10. Moose once you reach a certain point your plunder starts to increase, the lands three highlands would cover the cost if this so it wouldn't be better to get all the lands first.

11. Hmmm. I always bought land till the land was more expensive than the buildings. Point is, the SOS's Now give more plunder than L4 Guilds. So It's best to build them before the complete. (Atleast that's what my friend told me. Mind you, she hates EBs and prefers PWars, so It might not be the same for EW's reward payouts.)

On a side note... Moose, its not the number of lands that influence the money made, it's the Building type, building number, Tier, and level.

12. Yes, it makes sense.

That's correct. But essentially, at the end of the day, we are still trying to get the highest stats. You can still choose to be a pure guild hansel all the way through to HLBC, but where's the fun in that?

It is MY personal preference that as I grow, I want my stats to increase. A lot of players have avoided buildings SoSs because they fear losing plunder. They end up being stuck between choosing between high plunder, and high stats.

With this, they can now have high plunder AND high stats.

13. This threads great I hope you become the next mod Mellon

Side note: I changed my name from sticky beaver

14. Rawr!  Nice tread M. 

15. Pink Pretty Awesome :D
    Pro guides 4eva! <3

16. So when your converting, do you want to go straight to L3 or just L2?

17. I have not yet tested what level we should build to when working with EBs sorry.

But I do recall back when I converted my very first guild to an SOS, a level 1 actually earnt more plunder than a Lvl2, and a lvl2 more than a Lvl3. So I never actually understood why people suggested we go straight to lvl2 or 3 SoSs when the higher the level, the more the plunder dropped.

So someone else will have to answer that question :) Sorry.

18. I like my sosbetter than guilds

19. Lol shifter. It definitely does feel good to have my SoS stats back.

Well I've enjoyed all the intelligent input. It's almost 1am so I'm headed to bed. Continue the discussions though!

I'm learning from all of this also :)