Gaius Iulius Caesar's Guide to Resets

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Gaius_Iulius_Caesar, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Resetting 4 times for stats boost is an arduous task that requires diligence and commitment.You can buy propacks to boost your stats but the rewards that 4 resets cannot be bought but can only be earned.Many of my clansmen have asked if it is worthwhile to reset. Sure, it is if you are a serious KAW player who can't bear the thought of others having the edge over you for having done 4 resets.A successful reset requires one to have successfully explored 24 lands in the lowlands, spending 11,803,737 gold. Being building complete is not a requirement for your reset to be a success.The following items are gained when one successfully resets 4 times:

1.)Bracers= 3% attack, 3% defense.
    2.)Mystical Bracelet= 3% spy attack , 3% spy defense.
    3.)Elite Crossbow= 5% attack, 5% spy attack.
    4.)Royal Armor= 5% defense, 5% spy defense.

In addition to these stats, 4 resets would grant the player an additional 200 ally slots;50 for each reset.Some of you may ask if resetting 4 times with land complete in the lowlands is worth it.In my opinion, yes.Why? 8% stats boost may seem minimal at first but such would give a crucial boost when you build tier4's and gives you a strong advantage against an equal opponent who has not completed any of the resets.If you are interested in making the 4 resets with the help of epic battles, then this guide is for you. I shall ensure that on the process of making the reset, you shall be at max plunder and that at the end, you shall have 21 crystals as bonus. With this in mind, I now divide the process to make things easier into 11 steps:

1.)Be volleyed up to around 2 billion in worth.

2.)Buy 9 lands. Build 5 forges then upgrade them to level

3.) For the remaining 4 lands,build 4 level 2 guilds.

4.)Do epic battles such as the Forgotten Ones and the Chamber. Use the money earned to hire allies to support your max plunder and would also give good value for their stats.

*To ensure that your allies are at par with their current value on stats, follow this formula: Add all the bonus in stats allies give out such as spy attack, spy defense, attack and defense and multiply this by 10,000.The result would be the actual market value of your ally.

*It is important that you hire allies at par with their value so they would sell easily. This is essential for the last step to succeed.

5.)Hire allies worth 300 million, then continue doing epics until you have another 300 million. Use the money to upgrade the 4 guilds into level 3.

6.)When you have another 300 million, continue hiring allies.

7 .)Save up to explore the next 7 lands and build 7 forges all upgraded to level 3. You now have 16 lands.

8.)Next, acquire 200 million and use all of it to hire allies.

9.)Proceed with the epic battles. Use half of the money earned to hire allies and the other half to explore lands, building level 3 forges. Do this until you have another 5 lands explored and have a total of 2.1 billion in allies. You now have 21 lands explored.

10.)From lands 22-23. You need to save up 3.9 billion for the lands and another 900 million for allies.

11.)When you have succeeded in exploring 23 lands and you have 3 billion in allies. Sell the 4 level 3 guilds that you previously built and do quests. Finish all the quests until "A Cold Spell", doing this will give you a total of 21 crystals.

12.)Now sell all your allies and explore the 24th land and reset.

Congratulations, you have made one successful reset...3 more resets to go... :cool:

2. 1st nice guide 

3. Paragraphs and organization please...

4. Yeah,can't do proper spaces and alignment on iPod.Will see if I can do this in pc..

5. Ummm, you can. It's called
    The return key

6. Other people manage to do it just fine, and resets have already been covered have they not?

7. Can't edit it now,anyone know how..The thing is,There is no reset guide that covers max plunder per build.Also,this guide is for newbies who want it more detailed

8. Good work man

9. Aloe and Rubra, no-one likes an a*sehole

10. BBcodes should be included

11. Make it easier to read by using bb-codes and return

12. Bbcodes?How do I re- edit this guys?

13. Go on PC to edit. You just hit "edit post".

Bbcodes are fonts, colors, ect... There are a few guides on them.

14. Good Guide

15. Not too bad of a guide 

16. Best reset guide out there this guy is amazing and very smart!!