Gaius Iulius Caesar's Guide to Resets

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Gaius_Iulius_Caesar, Jul 17, 2011.

1. @Cronus,my clan experimented with haunting pots and found that plundee goes down with each succeeding pot.Only one threw pots and did no actiobs and the max was 500 mill.How much did u earn just by having one tier 1 and one guild?

2. I only had 1building a forge....look at my clans history all actions are obviously items.

3. I'll post a ss in a sec I got in 171actions and got a 1.9bio payout with only one forge

4. its 25 lands btw

5. @ILK 24.You can't explore your castle.Thanks for d info hades.

6. does reset bonus stack up? i.e. first reset u get 3% and second reset u get 5% so that makes 8%?

7. Yes the reset bonus stacks

8. Would you earn more with lvl3 guilds instead of lvl3 forge?

9. 
    Great little guide

10. Caesar
    You can only re-edit if you are on PC. Great guide though, but if you do edit there is a reset glitch you could add.

"Participate in a larger EB, something like Battle Royale or The Haunting or The Destroyer depending on stats. Participate like normal then a few percents away ( I suggest 10-20% or 40k on The Haunting ) than leave the clan and reset. Once you reset, rejoin that clan and re-hit the EB a few times ( doesn't matter if you fail the hits ). Once you finish the EB you will get your money from finishing like you never left! "

11. @haze of war does not always work I had huge numbers of hits - 6xtals unload every hour on origins reset at 10% joined, unloaded failed few succeeded few got a few million gold that it.
    Once devs find out the glitch they will stop it. Anyways in 'help' it says you lose all previous hits if u leave clan.

12. @Haze i never tried ur tactic.I was only tier 2 when I reset.

13. thanks for the guide, but i am already at the number 49 quest, and only earned 1 nobility, is that normal or should i complain to admins?

14. Hey it's 25lands explored not 24

15. It's 24lands explored the 25th land is castle