NECRO'S GUIDE TO RESETS !

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IIOII_LaDy_LuCk_IIOII, Jul 1, 2011.

1. RESET GUIDE :

Ok so you want to reset. There are many ways to do it but I have done it a few times and found what I think works well.
    Really 2 goals…
    1.) Game boring so looking to restart ….
    2.) Stat increase. .. 4 resets = 8% stat increase across the board

Now … you should be able to reset with 14 builds a 60 mil allies and pots on def 50 of each.
    ALSO you should have done your Qwest to at least the 21 Crystal mark.

1.) If you have not done quest then do them.
    2.) If you plan on resetting multiple times then after each reset and Land Complete you should collect 21 crystals and any nobility points.
    3.) DO NOT USE ANY CRYSTAL OR NOBILITY POINTS TO HELP YOU RESET AND BUILD UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY DONE WITH ALL RESETS.

1.) Step one obviously is to reset.
    2.) Qwest with what men you have to zero men and sale all buildings.
    3.) You need 2 good friends willing to loes 4 billion
    4.) Have them volley you … Each time you get to 100 mil have them drop you
    5.) Once you reach 100 mil and they drop you they volley you again to 100 mil.
    6.) As they volley you just buy land don’t build.
    7.) You can also buy 50 of each def pot that you can.
    8.) Each person volleying you should keep track of there loss.
    9.) Once each has lost 4 billion in drops then you should have around 250 mil.
    10.) This assumes you have been buying land and up to 50 pots as they volley.
    11.) NOW once that is done then you build 14 cathedrals. ( they have the best plunder )
    12.) ONLY 14 .. USE THE REST AND BUY AN ALLIE.
    13.) Next step join a PW and hit n run or what ever.. stay and play if it is your clan.
    14.) FIRST STEP IS TO VOLLEY YOUR ALLIE TO 3 BIL
    15.) AFTER you have the 3 bil allie you simply plunder and grow. ( buy pots as you move up keep them def 50 full)
    16.) When you reach the last land have some one buy the alie and use the cash to buy the last land AND YOU CAN BUILD A CATH OR NOT.. DOES NOT MATTER.
    17.) NEXT STEP.. QWEST ßDO NOT FORGET TO DO THESE. You should be able to gather 21 crystals easy at LC and before you reset again. NEVER EVER USE THESE UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY DONE WITH ALL RESETS.
    18.) GO TO STEP # 1 AND REDO…. SOULD TAKE NO LONGER THEN ONE WEEK.

WHEN DO I USE CRYSTALS ?
    1.) ALL RESETS ARE DONE.. I HAVE ABOUT 100 crystals AND THEY ARE BURNIGN A WHOLE IN MY POCKET
    2.) NOT YET WAIT FOR IT!
    3.) NOW YOU ARE READY FOR THE GROWTH PART OF THE RESET. ALL OF YOU RESETS HAVE BEEN DONE AND YOU ARE READY TO JUMP UP THERE RIGHT ?
    4.) WRONG … DO THE RESET PROCESS ONE MORE TIME WITH THE BUILD TO LC
    5.) NEXT CONVERT ALL BUILDS TO CIRCLES TIER 3
    6.) ALSO it would benefit you more if you cleared as much land as possible in the highlands as well
    7.) REASON ? you get MORE FOR YOUR NOBILTIY POINTS
    8.) Ok so you have cleared land on the highlands… up to the 28 bil mark
    9.) BUILD A TIER 4 BUILD
    10.) USE ALL YOUR NOBILITY POINTS AT THIS TIME.
    11.) USE THE CASH TO BUILD OR BUY LAND POTS ALLIES.. WHAT EVER YOU NEED TO MOVE FORWARD.
    12.) SO CAN I USE THE CRYSTALS NOW… YES … FINALLY USE THEM BUT ß
    13.) FIND A OSF THAT WILL OPEN FOR YOU AND STAY OPEN WHILEYOU USE THEM UP..
    14.) TEST FOR THE LARGEST ONE YOU CAN FIND. A PW IS OK.. BUT YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO HIT OUT OF WAR IF YOU CAN.
    15.) YOU CAN USE 24 CYRSTALS A DAY. AT YOUR PRESENT BUILD YOU SHOULD NET A GOOD AMOUNT AND GROW FAST FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS.
    16.) DON’T FORGET YOU CAN STIL QWEST AND GATHER A FEW MORE.

Now all may agree or disagree .. but Cathedrals then Circles then what ever end Tier 4 build you have decided.
    Guilds are nice and give nice plunder but I like it better to be able to just hit and quit and not have to worry about steals as there is an extra button I have to push to steal. ( im lazy)
    ALSO FOR YOU THERE MAY BE SOME DEVIATION TO THIS PROCESS… BUT IT IS A PROCESS AND YOUR BUILD AND ALLIES DICTATE THE BUILD SPEED AS WELL AS THE CASH AND GROWTH YOU GET FROM CRYSTALS AND NOBILITY POINTS YOU GATHERED ALONG THE WAY,. For me .. I found this the best way.
    I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THE READING AND STEP BY STEP PROCESS. PLEASE ADD ANY COMENTS OR QUESTIONS AND I WILL TRY AND ANSWER THEM

2. Instead of CAPSLOCK, use BBCodes. But yes. I can see how this is going to help some people.

3. Lol never mess with BBC codes but your right would been better

4. *Quest.

Good guide.

5. Good guide to get lots of crystals

6. Some good info, some bad info, hard to read at times.

7/10

7. Bad info ? Looking for feed back would like ti discuss the BAD parts

8. I've been thinking on starting a guide on resets myself but you beat me to it.Would you mind if I post it on ur thread.but wait,how many resets have you actually done?

9. Hvoon

Another word for frog :)

10. I have done about 7 myself testing different builds and growth patterns

11. For example, if you have 2 friends willing to loose 4b, why not just do a money transfer and give the reset account 8b? It's much more efficient.

Also, you said to build all summoning circles, you should have all circles, but one of the balanced buildings because you get 2 extra hits.

(those are just 2 I randomly picked )

12. Precisely.have them transfer 4 bill to u things would be much easier.it would be abusive on ur part to have them do that 4 times.they stand to lose 16 bill!

13. Transfer money ? Ok explain how ? You volley allies ... Buy what ... There is no transfer
    Money button I am aware of or these PWs would not be needed ... The OSF would just open then ask for you to transfer 50% of the money over ?

Nope just looked no transfer button. And the circles .... In the long run you get more
    Plunder ... Ya you may get extra hits but less plunder per hit ....

14. 1) "Allie" is spelled "Ally"
    2) Qwest is a phone company.

15. Bump for fellow clan members

16. Good tip for xstal collecting. Not so sure about other info. U might want to add the name of the quest to complete b4 reset. Still a good job putting this together :)