Double side pwars- do they work?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -LaLa-, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Do double sided forfeit pwar works? Ive heard that the tax from 1 side is lost (not sure why)! Can anyone confirm this?

2. nope. my friend tried.

3. Yeh I thought so :( any idea why they don't work?

4. Don't see why not.

5. They work if the whole of one clan is getting the tax. If you are trying to get two loads of tax to a couple of osf then no.

You can only earn tax on the winning side from hits YOU have made. The losing side tax is split but the winning side tax cannot be transferred between players.

6. Double sided pwars?

7. K. Thanks for the replies :)

8. They don't work if you are trying to give it to a single person or just a few people.

When someone leaves, we all know their plunder is taken with them. However, the portion of the tax they would have gotten goes with them as well. So if you do a double-sided pw and the osf you want to give the tax to got 1% of the total plunder won for that side (the other 99% coming from hitters that leave before the end or are kicked), the osf will only get 1% of the total war tax. The rest is lost.

As posted above, double-sided pws only work if everyone stays and everyone gets their full share of the tax.

9. Im confused and I war alot

10. Lmao necro bump

11. MATTY STOP NECRO BUMPING
    ANY MODS AROUND COME ON

12. Seriously another necro bump..

13. Got a bite with it with a confused noob

14. I've never heard of a double sided pwar... Maybe because they don't work :lol:

15. They did work, you had to get all the people to leave one clan and get all OSFs into that clan.

Then just get other clan to forfeit.

16. What is funny this info is not only so very wrong now as it wasn't that correct even back then back then tax was never lost they ended up doing hit and run plunder wars after the devs told someone that ss went everywhere lol but this is totally outdated info lol