PvE Information (Epic Battles FAQ)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Nicely done cor.. U know ppl are still gonna ask stupid questions lol

2. Roman, stay on topic, there's no need to spam this thread.

3. Bodies are really long but good

4. Oh I have another question Corinthian.. once you've done each level (level 1 missions, level 2 missions, etc..) will there be any requirement to re-do those lower levels, or can the higher levels be repeated any number of times, once unlocked?

5. any number of times. I didn't meantion any requirement to repeat them, and you don't have to for quests, so I thought this was obvious

6. Yeah I assumed it, just wanted to check.

7. Pfifft. So basicly what u do in THOSE EPIC quests is hitting and GETTING nö money?

8. no u get money

9. You get gobs of money, and you attack, scout, steal, assassinate, or use items, depending on what is needed. see the various teaser screenshots on the second page.

10. Cor you work way too hard bro lol
    Good job on this thread though.

11. Successful attack will it be in our win/loss stats,Cor?please advice..thks!

12. Attacks, Scouts, Steals, and Assassinations will not count towards the matched achievements, and this includes Win/Loss, I believe, but havn't checked. That record stays for PvP.

13. Thks for the info,Cor.

14. Thanks for the thread

15. RELEASE THE DAMNED UPDATE LOL (apple's example of iFail)

16. Will scouts and assasins earn $$$. Ald will they earn more or less then our current OSF hitting? If so then how much will reg attacks earn!?

17. That was nice cor good job

18. 1. scouts and assassinations will earn gold on successful actions when you complete a battle.
    2. Depends
    3. You want exact amounts when it's dependant on builds used vs. different series. I can't give that.

19. Screen shots sharing a little is not going to hurt nothing. It will calm some down till it's released