Beginners Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by CoS-Dillybar, Feb 27, 2010.

1. The following is a guide for beginners to consult and use to further themselves in this game. This guide will cover the basics of the game and if this guide is succesful I may create an advanced guide. For now here is the beginners guide.

The Beginning

At the start of the game you will probably be vollied to around 200k. This will earn you enough money to explore your first few lands. Once this is done, I would reccomend adding a referral code (Feel free to add mine) to recieve a volley. A volley is when 2 players buy 1 player back and forth until he/she reaches a certain price.

The phase past the beggining

Once you have finished the beggining phase, you may notice that you have a lot of troops and spies. I reccomend doing quests for money and then stealing from other people for money. Doing this will let you get your 4th land. For all of your lands I would reccomend building a workshop on them. Continue doing this until you get your 5th land. After you have explored and built your 5th land, you have finished the "phase past the beggining" phase.

The Junior Stage

Congratulations! You have now explored 5 lands! At this point in the game, I would reccomend joining a clan. Always make sure you talk to someone about joining the clan before you actually do. Now that you can't make enough money to just buy your land within 10 minutes, you should consider banking in allies. To do this go to the allies bar and find someone and buy them. When you have enough money in allies to explore your next land, you should get your clan members to buy your allies. Also instead of questing you should start attacking people.

This is the end of my guide, as this Is a guide for begginers. Hope you enjoyed it! Remember, this is a production of

DILLYBAR

2. Yay :mrgreen: ! This is the first guide I've made, and I realize it's a bit short. But it's short, to the point, and not boring :mrgreen:

3. You know what would help more VOLLEY THEM