War Against Nobody!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Rajang, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's a list of people who don't want to get into this war at the time.

- Me
    - Scrim

Yeah 

2. Come on, it's fun :D first big war since I've came here

3. This will be the only group that wins 

4. What's the name of this game?

5. im jumping on this list. seems more like civil war

6. Today we watch men of pure and men of kindness rip eachother apart out of cold blooded hatred. But, as they destroy themselved and their lives! We know that we are what balances this world! We are both good and evil, day and night, light and shadow! We are those who survive, who prosper. WE are the men and woman who will rebuild the war ravaged citys! WE are the people who say no to war and no to violence!! WE! Are the believers in a solution without conflict!! WE!! are the children that will be later known as the re-creators of our world. And WE! Are the legends that lived!!!

7. Yes, we are. 

8. Very nice! 

9. Think about the children. 

10. I want all IG's to stay out of this war... Not our war, we have no alliances.. We protect ouselves and only ourselves!

11. Heya greenz :) I thought we were allied.... DragonBane and IGs....

12. This war from what I've read on walls and forums seems to be started over namecalling and threats... I will remain an osf guard but I will not take place in this war. 

13. We get no benefit having an alliance with anyone.. We will help u if necessary but not as a team... Not fair to IG's who don't care about this pitiful war

14. Last time I checked... It seemed to be created from KoW's boredom at my expense... Sadly, now I'm getting hit less than I was when I was OSF

15. I will not participate either. 

16. Hey, I warred nobody too!

17. Mikey 4/4 for necro bumping

18. you sure? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.