HANSEL BUILD MADE EASY

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIllllllllllll, May 23, 2011.

1. Ok to start with I'm going to speak as if I have either reset or just started the game. Ok so to start with you will need to ask world chat for a volley that will get you the bulk of your starting money. Also questing can get you some quick cash.

Now what you want to do with your money is buy 9 lands so you can get forges. Forges are needed as you must have an attack build to go with. Having an attack build will get you gold much quicker than any other build. So get 9 forges and then upgrade them to lv3. (max level)

When you accomplish this, buy one land at a time and keep getting forges lv3 on the land you buy. The fastest way to get money is to ask for a volley in world chat, then join a pwar and hit the osfs, (open spy farms) with the forges you have already got.

Once you have got land complete (got all the land) you need to start converting the forges to lv4 guilds. Also bear in mind that you will always need good allies for your plunder. When you buy allies they give you a plunder bonus. That will add to the amount of money you make on each successful attack on enemies.

When you convert your forge to a guild make sure you can fully upgrade it first, this will cost 977,525,000 so about 1 billion gold.

You can either build a lv4 guild or build a lv4 stronghold of shadow. Now if you want to profit with your hansel I suggest the guild but, if you want to be bigger then by all means get the stronghold of shadow, but that will not make you as much gold.

If you have any questions then please wall D3ATHBYBADGER thank you for reading this guide. This is my first one so if it's not perfect then don't complain.

2. Nice noob guide  stopped at "easy way to make money is to ask for a volley in wc and join a Pw clan"

3. Lol same has nhl

4. Except SOS only has 3 levels not 4

5. Oh oops thx for pointing that out to me I was thinking about guilds sorry people first guide ever

6. Nice work BADG3R!!!

7. Fail! No forges if you're just gonna pwar, get def build.

8. It's a good guild way to go

9. Def build is more plunder :cool:

10. Yes defense or balanced build would be better pick for a hansel

11. No attack build is faster way I've tried def build doesn't work much slower than attack build

12. 24 forges are faster than hansel.

Just saying.

13. Hansel is so slow for lc reset.

14. Go badger!!! That's an awesome guide!!

15. You sir.....

FAIL AT LIFE

16. I thought the guild wasn't very well written and not informational it basically covers the obvious nothing about what you do with the hansel build or how it works...

I would give it a 3/10

17. There are better guides

18. This is untrue. Attack build only gives you a higher success rate against opponents with defense. As you are hitting OSF (who have no defense) there is absolutely no reason to build forges (or any attack building) when your goal is a Hansel Build.

Forges get the least ally plunder of ANY Tier2 building. Also, Guilds (level 3) make more plunder than Forges so if you are truly looking to hasel you should be building level 3 guilds around the 15 land mark.

Here is a good guide that takes you through the Hansel Process: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57650

19. Well done for your first forum post!

It wasn't completely accurate but hey you put it out there and represented...

So well done BADGER :)

Cheers