HOW TO CALCULATE MAX PLUNDER

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by levite, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I put this off for months and I'm bored so here it is....

The term MP(Maximum plunder) for those who don't yet know is in this case equal to the most gold your build can take from an opponent in one action at any given time. You want to be at MP or your builds potential is being wasted and you might as well quit playing. You will take years to grow, while mp players starting at the same time as you will grow to twice your size in a week.

The formula below is not exact but it is not wrong I checked the calculation from workshops to titans, it works. The reason it's not exact is I over shot mp by about .5b as it's better to be over a bit than under as you will hear from anyone who knows how to use mp.

FORMULA 4...
    MP=5500x(attk def spy/attk spy/def)
    I've heard this asked before so I will also say these are your stats, all of them added x5500=(this is the amount you have to spend in gold on allies to assure you are at maximum plunder). THESES ARE your stats only, which you are adding not your allies bonus stats to you.

IMPORTANT: when your stats change so does MP. You need to reuse the formula using your new stats to once again know your new maximum plunder needs(amount of gold spent on allies).

TIP: Once you are at mp during the process of building I found it helpful to over shoot the number by 500m to 1b so I didn't have to search for allies everyday.

Ok do whatever u like with this ish the calculation I saw before was not easy to follow... New players this is the most important growing tool u will use that's easily accessed by all players not cause of my stupid formula but because you can't grow for expletive without being mp

2. A much more simpler but not as accurate way to achieve max plunder is just to buy 1 big ally and then attack look at plunder bonus. Buy a 1 mil ally then attack again and look at plunder bonus.
    Here are The approximate prices for different stats:

3 lands= 50K in allys
    4 lands= 100K in allys
    5 lands= 500K in allys
    6 lands= 1 mil in allys
    7 lands= 5 mil in allys
    8 lands= 5 mil in allys
    9 lands= 10 mil in allys
    10 lands= 20 mil in allys
    11 lands= 50 mil in allys
    12 lands= 75 mil in allys
    13 lands= 100 mil in allys
    14 lands= 200 mil in allys
    15 lands= 300 mil in allys
    16 lands= 400 mil in allys
    17 lands= 600 mil in allys
    18 lands= 750 mil in allys
    19 lands= 800 mil in allys
    20 lands= 1 bil in allys
    21 lands= 1.2 bil in allys
    22 lands= 1.5 bil in allys
    23 lands= 2.2 bil in allies
    24 lands= 2.7 in allys
    25 lands= 4 bil in allys.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is just approximate.

3. If I understood the original post correctly (which was difficult), he's saying:

sum all 4 of your stats and then multiply that by 5500

For me, right now:

Attack: 628 720 + 439 680 = 1 068 400
    Spy: 27 000 + 35 100 = 62 100

Total: 1 130 500

= 6 217 750 000

Meaning, I need to have ~6.2b in allies to ensure max plunder.

That's a bit off from the land-based assessment.

4. My formula: 45b in allies=MP
    that's what I USED to have lol. Got stripfarmed but it's cool, I use kaw for forums only lol

5. Do you know the ratio/multiplier applied to why your plunder bonus from allies differs between varying sized osf?

6. Yes Jake the different sized target means greater or lesser reward for winning an attack. Therefor your plunder will change per target which is why my formula is nice to have roz because it's simpler than referring to your chart imho and the target size won't be an issue you will be mp using the formula. It's really that simple use it or not ppl I did this to help new players and others who never thought to ask ppl for help I've seen t4 players who don't know about mp it's a bit shocking but if you never ask u never know. 

7. Gazm it's a bit off on purpose read again I'm sure you'll figure it out, if not though I shouldn't open myself to noobs but... wall me ppl if you don't understand this simple formula I know if you're new it would be hard to understand but other than that it gets no easier than a formula u punch into a calculator to give you peace of mind. use my tip to overshoot that figure by .5-1b and you can plunder for a week or more without looking for allies unless you don't know how to over price an active ally which a noob wouldn't but that's a separate lesson and I'm too lazy atm took me this long just to post this 3 months after coming up with it so don't expect much if the post drops oh well least I put it up finally 

8. Hey bro who had spy 27,000/35,100 the tower doesn't get plunder so your amount will be lower. And the land/plunder assessment is basically for LCBC T3 players

9. Oops lol didn't even look at his figures Ty elven

There's always things to add it seems if you have any tower builds these are the builds that do nothing but defend and give you no attack stats or spy attack stats. They give you no plunder therefor you must subtract def/spydef tower build stats from your stats before using the formula and in which case I would then say as roz said above though not accurate and finicky your simplest method become the same target ally addition method. I won't explain it here as it's been explained many times before in other posts.

10. You have to add the towers in. Even though they provide no plunder they do lower your plunder because they add stats. In turn you must invest more gold into allies to offset the difference to get the original amount back.

11. Have I Got Enough In Allies Atm ?

12. The land idea is dumb because it doesn't account for 25 forges vs 25 T4

13. And btw spy buildings have less sts and more plunder so that isn't quite right either

14. Doesn't really seem accurate. Mine would mean I needed over 16 bil in allies. Earlier this week I had 13 bil in allies. I now have 36 bil in allies but my plunder hasn't changed. So I was already mp with 13 bil.

15. If you add the land estimates, I think it gets you close to the total allies needed.

16. Re: How to calculate max plunder

Something along those lines.

@IBB that was not mean enough for noobs like OP who named himself "sexposition" and wants an unsilence. YOU WANT AN UNSILENCE BUT ARE REQUESTING A FORUM BAN!!!!!! Plus,
    Does not tell me how to calculate MAX PLUNDER. Wanna know what does? This thread right [url=http://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=6

17. [url=http://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=6

18. That would calculate me to be at about 33b for MP...yet I fell below 20b the other day and was still at MP

19. Nice post, certainly v helpful for new guys playing the game. I'll just add a small pt to Havoc's post: T5 Lvl 3 spy twr reduces ally bonus by 50k. It's painful for plunder but essential for war.