Here is the latest version of the KaW Build Calculator.
Please note: This is not built nor maintained by A Thinking Ape and there are no guarantees that it will provide an accurate build statistic.
This is a KaW community effort -- many thanks go out to the many people who have contributed building information.
This latest revision can be edited on your iOS or Android device.
It includes the latest Tier 5 building info, including the Level 3 stats released 29-August.
The latest version of the Build calculator is (conveniently) numbered version 5.3
You can download this from Google Docs:
Download KaW Build Calculator V5.3.
You can also open it within a browser on a PC to open with Google Docs:
Open KaW Build Calculator V5.3
- These links do not work magically within iPhone KaW Forum Browser. You must copy the Download Link into Safari, and Use "Open In" to edit in a spreadsheet editor app. This worked well on the Android device I'm now using without issue. A personal computer should work as well, of course.
I've gotten a lot of questions on the Open link. I hope it makes sense that you can not edit the version I post for everyone. You have to use your own Google Docs account to make a copy to edit on the web. Or you can download it from that page to your phone or PC. (I hesitate to suggest third party smartphone apps and PC programs, but I've tested a few popular ones.)
Do not just open from within the iPhone KaW Forum browser, ok? I hope that helps.
- Simplified equations are now compatible with iOS/Android XLS spreadsheet editing apps. No need for MS Excel. You can now edit from your cell phone! This now has been fully tested. It works.
- Up to date as of 2012-Aug-29.
- Gold in Millions to save space (optional columns are marked to be hidden)
- Formatted to fit better on a phone.
- Separate sum of the new Tier 5 buildings, by request
- Added prices in "Bronze Bar" sale prices (for those who bank in bronze)
Just place the number of buildings in your current or desired kingdom's build. The refund amount is 20% of the "Total cost" column.
Example Build Stats (Bonus to Allies)
Pure T5HLBC Builds
8.95 / 5.95 / .04 / .04 M : Pure Attack
6.82 / 8.96 / .04 / .04 M : Pure Defense
8.20 / 8.20 / .04 / .04 M : Pure Balanced
0.06 / 0.06 / 5.6 / 5.6 M : Pure Spy
0.29 / 0.29 / 5.5 / 5.5 M : Big T5 HLBC Hansel
.139 / .163 / .688 / .688 : Guild Hansel
- Goodstory and many others in this thread found some errors in my excel spreadsheet. Many thanks to all of you keeping me honest.
- _ShAdoW-llll_G_llll-AsSaSiN_ alerted me to the Level 1 stats update, fixing the attack stats.
- Recent Credit goes to AnneVixen for finding an error in the Tier 2 defense tower costs which crept in during the re-pricing of Tier 4.
Again, many thanks go out to the many people who have contributed information.
See also: Wulf's excellent thread on Buildings and Land. He includes an older version of this spreadsheet.