Guide to Majesty

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by mattisnttheman, Oct 17, 2010.

1. I'm going to post his wall

2. People make mistakes

3. Read "the guide to making a good tread"

4. Why do people think so highly of themselves as to post guides and dont even know what they're talking about?

-stop and think before you say something dumb-

5. Then why didn't you think b4 saying that?

6. I said hi and got blocked 

7. and the reason for you to say "hi" on his wall? I don't understand at all.

why don't you spend time to work on your stat instead of going around, posting on his wall, asking for hire/volley/making clan?

new players nowadays only know how to beg for hire/volley without going thru traditional hardcore way to earn/build their stat.

8. Majesty is number 1 for his allies and the insane amount of battles he's won

9. I dont even know how it happened but I never said anything and wen I was going to tell him someone was saying things about him I was blocked already and by him I mean majesty

10. He spent thousands of his own cash on kaw? Oh hellz no I'd rather buy a new comp or something

11. being #1 takes sacrifices

12. ^ yes everything is about choices in life. majesty chooses to spend thousands on kaw. I would too, if I had enough. Others may choose to devote tons to kaw, but not pay. Others play kaw just for fun. Some people take time off work for wars. People say "you suck you took time from work thats why you beat us" but hey - they devoted their time. Of course they're better. You're better at work, they're better at kaw. Whats wrong with that? It's real people and real interactions in kaw too.

13. Another nonsense post ??? Get a life and look at your self muhahahah. Nonsense post again stupid 

14. And raeki u should get paid by majesty every post they make about majesty u answer questions for majesty muhHahahaha. Nonsense muhHahHaha

15. Woah how da **** did this thing get bumped. It was abbandoned...

16.  Muhahahahahahahahahaha  this post and subject is nonsense get a life muhahahahahahHahahah

17. Hopefully you wont ever have children--we dont need anymore re re's on this planet.