Pot-Stocking for OSFs

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by PaineStriker, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ever get tired of restocking pots for your osfs? Lol. Stocking rakes a lot of time and effort coz you only get to buy a maximum of 200 pots (in computer).

So... This is actually a lame-ass technique... And only works in PC accounts...

When restocking those Mist of confusions... Buy 200 pots... Right after clicking the buy button... Immediately press spacebar as fast as you can about 3-5 times or more... You'll get a chance to buy 200 pots for 3-5x or more depending on how fast you press during the load phase of buying the pots.

Well... That's all... Lol. Not really a good one though... Ahaha.. Thought I'd share it.

2. As always your charm and willingness to share makes me smile.  u Painey

3. Lol thanks PK 

4. how'd u find that out?

5. I was experimenting it awhile ago. You can actually do it in steals too...

6. probaly gonna get patched

7. It only works in pc accounts.

8. Its actualtly meant to do that, it's been out forever

9. Sorry I just found that out 

10. This works not just for pot stocking but for steals n attacks too, I've been using this handy tip for about a month and a half!!!

11. Nice one cheers

12. You can do it with quests as well :)

13. That's if your not an osf lol else u can't do quests

14. Lol iv known this for a while

15. Paine I didn't know u had a post lolz I know claim this post in the name of Paine ! 

16. Its been out sice rhe web came iut - ut works for atks, steals, pots, posts, etc. Or any unlimited action of a static button.

17. Some of u are missing his point. When u buy pots on pc, it resets to 1 pot after u buy, and u have to click the dropdown and select 200 again. If his method works (I didn't test) what he's saying is if u spam spacebar it will let u buy 200pots a few times before reverting to the default value of 1.

18. Paine is sad picking on a 14 year old child thats sad :ugeek:

19. Banned in 3...2...

20. Do not bump old threads like this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.