Ryol's Righteous Court of Patriotic Kickass Powerness!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Ryol (01), Dec 8, 2009.

1. Hello everyone! This of course is like what Kinghawkeyes did! Please, come here and accuse someone of farming or something Kaw related here, i'll be the judge, make sure you have a good lawer, if you are correct in your prosecution, I will get someone to farm the guilty, if wrong I'll let the accused farm you for wasting our time.... I will take only one case at a time, and There needs to be a lawyer who can gather evidence e.g. Threatening messages of spam, or photos of someone telling the other to stop and then a refusal coming from the acused....... Court is In Session!!!!

Criteria for accusing:
    -Name of person being accused
    -Name of crime
    -Lawyer name

If you'r acused:
    -Reason for not guilty
    -need a witness for testimony
    -Lawyer name

(i've been playing Pheonix Wright and I wa suddenly like "OBJECTION!" wait.... Sorry i meant "HOLD IT!" *Points finger at nothingness and gapes mouth really wide* "I have an excellently brilliant idea!")

2. Good luck!

3. Ill be someone lawyer

4. Someones*

5. (Oh, and lawyers Must yell out Objection!! To make it more Dramatic!!)

6. Ok current lawyers:
    -Irisheddy.

7. Objection you never said they had to shout that. I'm sueing

8. Ok:

when court is in session:

when court begins. The Defendant must tell us what they're lawyers name is, if they are not online at the time, that lawyer will be replaced with another, if no lawyers are available, you defend yourself.
    Acusers must also call out their lawyers name, the accuser chooses court time so no excuse for your lawyer being offline. Accusers and Defendants lawyers must give evidence when asked, and may object to testimonys that don't seem right, when calling out OBJECTION! you must use one post to say it, no other words in that post, Just OBJECTION! If I ask for the defendants side to speak, only the defendant and their lawyer may speak (avoids interceptive posts) and vise versa.

9. I accuse everyone of farming me, a spy build.

10. Accusation rejected

11. ... Haven't you farmed me before? I accuse ryol of contempt of court and conflict of interest.

12. Coming up next on judge ryol. Case: ryol farmed me

13. Ok, i guess i do not need a lawyer, this'll be easy to defend myself. Irisheddy, you can be the judge

14. Ok. So when will this be happening

15. I've asked him on his wall, because he's accusing me he gets to choose the times.

16. Ill be here

17. I'll be a lawyer

18. :) and remember, be just and righteous in your decision. You don't want to let the guilty go, or let the liers leave.

19. It looks like you'll be SkinHorse's Lawyer