Defensive Towers Overpowered

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Fortress (01), Oct 4, 2009.

1. Does anyone else think they are a too much. 6 level 3 defensive towers could hold off a full map of forges and the defensive towers won't get weakend

2. I agree they are way to overpowered. Maybe limit it to 1-2 defence towers only. same goes for spy def towers.

3. What are the stats on the level 3 spy tower

4. They are that strong so you can use them to cover your weaknesses while using less buildings otherwise no one would use towers they would just put down guilds/defence troops in the same space and kill the idea. The balencing factor to tower defence is it hurts your money making capabilities which means ergo it had better do a good job defending your cash and just to prove I'm unbiased I don't use towers( and yes I know it's because I'm an OSF)

5. Actually if you use troops you can be teamed up on and towers dont go down

6. Err...isn't that what I'm getting at though aegis? They save cash vs guild/troops making cash so there's 2 types of buildings lol

7. It's only 6 towers though you could still get 18 forges and attack weaker people

8. Maybe I'm just thinking in terms of spys...more spy count/strength, more per steal and on attacking weaker troops you make less cash if you are going the soldier route hitting weaker opponets you could make a lot more cash with 24 lvl 3 forges in reverse ... To quote Arthur Dent:" You havn't got a leg to stand on and you know it" in other news the boarders won't always be there for decoration and there will be buildings in the Misc. Catagory within a few updates

9. They aren't overpowered... They have the defense to hold back 3 forges... But with 3 forges you can attack as many times as you want, with DEFENSE towers you can't attack at all... Let people climb into a shell if they must, they won't get anywhere in the game, so be it!

10. Wow. Really old forum

11. Necrobump

12. Support

#KillAllTowers

13. Oh dude I was wondering what I was reading. Do towers matter anymore when you look at chaos?

14. Was also wondering why they were making a big deal about forges

15. What's a "Site Moderator"?

16. it's the end of the weak, let's party!

17. Interesting seeing explanations..reflects on how kaw has changed