New Reset Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Liquid__, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Hi, I am Liquid-Ocelot_The-End and I am making this guide to help all of the new players and the players that wish to reset.
    
    Table of Contents:
    1. The Reset
    2. Getting Started
    3. Volleying
    4. Forges
    5. Thanks
    
    1. The Reset
     To reset, you need to click the reset button located in your profile on the home page if you are on an iDevice and if you are on the computer, the profile button is in the top left corner of the page. Once on the profile page, scroll all the way down to the end of the page and that is where the reset button is.
    
    2. Getting Started
    Once you reset, you lose everything but unused health crystals, nobility, and speakers. First thing you would want to do is ask for a volley to 500 million. That means that people hire you back and forth until your price is 500 million. Each time you are hired you get a portion of the money you were hired for. What to do with the money will be explained in the next chapter.
    
    3. Volleying
    Volleying is when two KaW players hire one person back and forth. This is what you want to do with your hire money because if you volley and you do not keep the player you are volleying, you gain more money than when you started. To find people to be volleyed watch the world chat and look for people saying "Just reset, volley me!". You then hire that person and keep hiring that person until you are low on money for best results. The next chapter will explain what to do with the money!
    
    4. Forges
    Before you do any Spending with your volley money, sell all of your beginning buildings and build forges on them. Make sure to build and upgrade one full forge at a time. Repeat building and fully upgrading forges until you have about 50-75 million. Use this leftover money to volley and repeat the forges again. MAKE SURE YOU KEEP ATLEAST 50-75 million each time you buy more forges and upgrade them. I repeated that because it is very important to have that money so you aren't broke.
    
    5. Thanks
    I hope this guide helped all of you resets and new players out there ! Leave some feedback on the comment below on things I could improve on!
    

2. Not really a reset guide more of a new player guide

3. It helps both:)

4. Yep its easy to understand too

5. Wtf there is another guide this is some volley me garbage

6. Thanks Mbp

7. Why you attack me and he lost

8. Idk, you were on my battlelist

9. Bull crap i also bet u though u would win

10. Whatever you say Spartan :)

11. Why would i hire u if i know theres a chance u might reset on me?

12. It's a reset/ new player guide raeki

13. Most of the players that say.. I just reset, volley me!! Are more than likely to reset when they get around 750 mill. I've already seen this many times.

14. And there is no reason to reset unless you lc already..

15. Didn't mean to ruin your thread :D but we don't want all the noobs reseting for no reason

16. You didn't ruin the thread, I mean it is still useful to players :)

17. I was talking about the part about just resetting. Take that part out. But its kinda a random thread: all u said was to spam ppl to get volleyed, then build forges. 2 facts, 1 of which will lead to more angst in the community :p
    But its a good try im sure we can build on it :) gotta start somewhere

So, what id include is this
    - volley is usefull to start, but simply asking (spamming) to be hired isnt gonna help
    - DO NOT JOIN ANY RANDOM CLAN
    - look at the lb. Pick any clan you like. But APPLY TO THEIR SUB/TRAINING CLAN IF THEY HAVE ONE!!!
    - if theyre a top 20 clan, ask your main clan's top admin for advice
    - ask away at everything ud like to know, except to hire you
    - after youve done asking, then ask if he can ARRANGE a volley to 500 mill for you
    - then only build forges

The idea here is that you get a GOOD clan, then show them youre interested in the game. I know theyll always be flaws, like stupid players who ask stupid questions. But if youre dedicated to the game, there should be a lot of things you'd like to know, and your "mentor" will see that.

18. Ty raeki I will update it asap