SCRAP The P31

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by nerds_play_kaw, Apr 28, 2019.

1. HELLO KAW,

IM NPK the great. Today topic is Scrap the P31. If you want 31 flavors bask n robins is where u need to be. (Blue street)

Some of y'all May still be asking. I never seen Blue street what is p31. Don't worry NPK the great will nurse you through this like a mother nursing a baby. You are in good hand. So kick back and relax.

P31 what is it?????

P31 was a system that was being used that nobody liked. So scraping the p31 mean scraping a system nobody likes. How does that fit in Kaw, You may ask?

Well.....I NPK the great have been asking around. What I have found out System wars is kaw P31, Nobody like it. So I say take it outaaaa there.

You may ask what should it be replaced with???

I Have took some thought into this. Since it has the word war in it. I vote for chaos and No more story time.

What if the new system war is kept the same way to start. But the rule is hit as many players as you can. With a cap reaching 100 action on one player. This will prevent alt farming. Any successful action will count. Which means anyone in range can be hit to collect legend.

Legends has made this Boycott in kaw. A lot of players believe legend broke kaw. I believe adding this will kinda balance it out.

Let me know if you agree with scraping the p31???

PAID By:
    NPK for 2020
    -Take Control-

2. what evidence do you have that supports no one likes system wars?

3. MY PM box. I know it hard for you to believe people making friends, since u don't have any. It happens so get over it.

ALSO nobody cares about your opinion. We all came to the conclusion you full re-re. So go back to your chess board pigeon boy.

4. But NPK, we play KaW to war. Not to be EB faeries with digital wings

5. You clearly never farmed. You ain't about that life. NEXT...

6. Not that war, The War LB WARS -_-

7. Code:
    I pee'd 31 times last night

8. Rofl

9. No one cares. No support.

10. LB wars I think that mean leader board wars. Which your trying to refer to as system wars???

If you mean that, yes LB system war. It awful those players just whacking themself the whole time. To stay on top. This system war need to be scraped. Y cuz that how kaw want it.

11. silly nerd

LB war means little burger wars

12. LB wars I think that mean leader board wars. Which your trying to refer to as system wars???

If you mean that, yes LB system war. It awful those players just whacking themself the whole time. To stay on top. This system war need to be scraped. Y cuz that how kaw want it.[/quote]
    silly nerd

LB war means little burger wars

[/quote]

So it took me time to get you kasama but I finally figured you out.

Yes little burger club. I heard this club is ALSO called the 5000 club only the elite can join.

Do you have a membership???

13. I didn't say club. I said wars, silly nerd.

But clubs sounds very pimd like. Were you a pimd player, nerd?

14. No I wasn't. But I now realize you you came from pimd. It ok anyways. Here a wise saying.

Anybody not willing to change will get left behind