KAW PVP Needs HELP!!!!

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: KAW PVP Needs HELP!!!!

Postby Valkyrie-IV on Apr 19 2019, 8:53am

nerds_play_kaw wrote:
nerds_play_kaw wrote:
Kezzer shut up. Your about to lose ur mod for abuse of power.

Kezzer has muted me twice. I have reported him and still waiting for dev team reply.

His muted was a abuse of power. He think his opinion only matters here. I have spoken with him on this matter. He clearly don't care. Mods are to be an example as kaw most classy. KEZZER is Cleary not. Even taunting in WC after mute. He needs to be removed as mod.

Kezzer was fully entitled to silence you, he actually gave you multiple warnings in WC / other channels which he isn't required to do. You kept posting false information and you were subsequently punished. Not to mention, isn't complaining about a silence, in public, a violation of the rules in itself?

You should keep your complaints strictly in the feedback message area with the Devs, I'm sure they'll appreciate having something to laugh about in the office.
Valkyrie-IV

Postby Seth on Apr 19 2019, 9:04am

Oof ^ 
Seth

Postby nerds_play_kaw on Apr 19 2019, 9:08am

Valkyrie-IV wrote:
nerds_play_kaw wrote:
nerds_play_kaw wrote:
Kezzer shut up. Your about to lose ur mod for abuse of power.

Kezzer has muted me twice. I have reported him and still waiting for dev team reply.

His muted was a abuse of power. He think his opinion only matters here. I have spoken with him on this matter. He clearly don't care. Mods are to be an example as kaw most classy. KEZZER is Cleary not. Even taunting in WC after mute. He needs to be removed as mod.

Kezzer was fully entitled to silence you, he actually gave you multiple warnings in WC / other channels which he isn't required to do. You kept posting false information and you were subsequently punished. Not to mention, isn't complaining about a silence, in public, a violation of the rules in itself?

You should keep your complaints strictly in the feedback message area with the Devs, I'm sure they'll appreciate having something to laugh about in the office.

That why your not a mod.

And what is this Cuba no freedom of speech here?

I'll also say again his mute was a violation. Called abuse of power. My WC post Cleary follow the rules. I don't spam. I clan recruit and say SAVE KAW PVP. Sorry to tell you this ain't a mute offense.
nerds_play_kaw

Postby nerds_play_kaw on Apr 19 2019, 12:15pm

I understand you guys and gals are scared of PVP here. But if the dev team fixes gold take ratio....yes chaos will happen ..... Goooood....that happen in wars.....yes they will have to fix range but who cares let them work that out while I make u cry. NPK for 2020
nerds_play_kaw

Postby Rogueseifer on Apr 19 2019, 12:23pm

It’s good you left Pure Evil. They were a clan of hardcore fighters and are currently rebuilding that reputation. Your whining was just making them look bad
Rogueseifer

Postby WAR-Rogue-RAW on Apr 19 2019, 12:34pm

nerds_play_kaw wrote:I understand you guys and gals are scared of PVP here. But if the dev team fixes gold take ratio....yes chaos will happen ..... Goooood....that happen in wars.....yes they will have to fix range but who cares let them work that out while I make u cry. NPK for 2020

Shut yo mouth boi, I spent 48 hours in your news and I get nothing back. You have no place even mentioning pvp. You're about to bring a world of misery on yourself!
WAR-Rogue-RAW

Postby nerds_play_kaw on Apr 19 2019, 12:47pm

Rogueseifer wrote:It’s good you left Pure Evil. They were a clan of hardcore fighters and are currently rebuilding that reputation. Your whining was just making them look bad

PURE EVIL was never destroyed you idiot. PURE EVIL could take on all of kaw if it wanted to and win. Y'all role play here not war
nerds_play_kaw

Postby nerds_play_kaw on Apr 19 2019, 12:50pm

WAR-Rogue-RAW wrote:
nerds_play_kaw wrote:I understand you guys and gals are scared of PVP here. But if the dev team fixes gold take ratio....yes chaos will happen ..... Goooood....that happen in wars.....yes they will have to fix range but who cares let them work that out while I make u cry. NPK for 2020

Shut yo mouth boi, I spent 48 hours in your news and I get nothing back. You have no place even mentioning pvp. You're about to bring a world of misery on yourself!

War I'll put u first then as R.I.P.
Pray to the kaw gods....
You can stop shaking now.
Fyi. U bad at PVP
nerds_play_kaw

Postby Rogueseifer on Apr 19 2019, 1:17pm

nerds_play_kaw wrote:
Rogueseifer wrote:It’s good you left Pure Evil. They were a clan of hardcore fighters and are currently rebuilding that reputation. Your whining was just making them look bad

PURE EVIL was never destroyed you idiot. PURE EVIL could take on all of kaw if it wanted to and win. Y'all role play here not war

Did I say they were destroyed? I said they are rebuilding their reputation. A reputation most wont remember from the old days.

Quit crying and go slap some people around instead. You’re embarrassing yourself
Rogueseifer

Postby nerds_play_kaw on Apr 19 2019, 1:26pm

Rogueseifer wrote:
nerds_play_kaw wrote:

Did I say they were destroyed? I said they are rebuilding their reputation. A reputation most wont remember from the old days.

Quit crying and go slap some people around instead. You’re embarrassing yourself

Crying?????
I'm trying to help PVP.....

Smack your self PURE EVIL put the war kingdom at war. Without them this game will be called kingdom at bunnies lol.

I can't believe kaw crying about PROMO lol
nerds_play_kaw

PreviousNext

Return to Strategy