KAW PVP Needs HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by nerds_play_kaw, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Kezzer was fully entitled to silence you, he actually gave you multiple warnings in WC / other channels which he isn't required to do. You kept posting false information and you were subsequently punished. Not to mention, isn't complaining about a silence, in public, a violation of the rules in itself?

You should keep your complaints strictly in the feedback message area with the Devs, I'm sure they'll appreciate having something to laugh about in the office.

2. Oof ^ 

3. That why your not a mod.

And what is this Cuba no freedom of speech here?

I'll also say again his mute was a violation. Called abuse of power. My WC post Cleary follow the rules. I don't spam. I clan recruit and say SAVE KAW PVP. Sorry to tell you this ain't a mute offense.

4. I understand you guys and gals are scared of PVP here. But if the dev team fixes gold take ratio....yes chaos will happen ..... Goooood....that happen in wars.....yes they will have to fix range but who cares let them work that out while I make u cry. NPK for 2020

5. It’s good you left Pure Evil. They were a clan of hardcore fighters and are currently rebuilding that reputation. Your whining was just making them look bad

6. Shut yo mouth boi, I spent 48 hours in your news and I get nothing back. You have no place even mentioning pvp. You're about to bring a world of misery on yourself!

7. PURE EVIL was never destroyed you idiot. PURE EVIL could take on all of kaw if it wanted to and win. Y'all role play here not war

8. War I'll put u first then as R.I.P.
    Pray to the kaw gods....
    You can stop shaking now.
    Fyi. U bad at PVP

9. Did I say they were destroyed? I said they are rebuilding their reputation. A reputation most wont remember from the old days.

Quit crying and go slap some people around instead. You’re embarrassing yourself

10. Crying?????
    I'm trying to help PVP.....

Smack your self PURE EVIL put the war kingdom at war. Without them this game will be called kingdom at bunnies lol.

I can't believe kaw crying about PROMO lol

11. Crying?????
    I'm trying to help PVP.....

Smack your self PURE EVIL put the war kingdom at war. Without them this game will be called kingdom at bunnies lol.

I can't believe kaw crying about PROMO lol

I like Pure Evil, like what they’re doing and what they stand for, but you really need to get off their nuts. Right now they are nothing like they used to be and that’s fine, they’ll get back there again as long as they keep hitting.
    You however are not Pure Evil. You are a Whitney emotional child. Pvp is fine, a decent clan can pull off strips just fine. Your inability to hit people properly is a you problem