Efficiency guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by chad_da_king, Dec 27, 2018.

1. This post will be edited and refined as needed

*save all tokens beyond hf

I'm not here to instruct you on what to build there are many guides available for that. my method isn't for everyone, it is a highly detailed and disciplined approach. Here is the 1st principle, if you drew out 2 x, y-coordinate planes regarding rai, where x stays constant, and compared the data ,x representing the cs growth from lv to lv. Y1 representing the token costs in 100 piece increments, and y2 being gold cost in trillions. You will find that graph 1 is linear while graph 2 is more of a scatter plot. Bare in mind that tokens are way, way more efficient, given the rate of gold gain (for anyone but bc players) compared to token gain. This is attuned to someone needing to see the math I don't have handy access to the data or excel this was all observation if you'd like other guides have the data.

50 Silver bar from each reward phase should go toward allies along with a percent of gold gained from ebs based on your situation this comes later. This is to develop an ever expanding ally base. you need not randomly move through ally price there's already a list on another forum showing the best ranges to hunt in.

Whenever an ally gets hired you receive profit so buy another ally in that range record this info. you should always be aware of how much needs to be invested in allies.

This next topic varies depending on how far along your build is. Half of all sb should be reserved for dm and 50 sb for allies this is unconditional. If you're newer ( just getting to abyss) 125 of each reward may be used on abyss working on quality over quantity. However you should aim for lv6. If you already have a base in abyss, numerous buildings are built and rai Is open. Then you should put the remaining sb toward rai aiming for level 14 . Once more record this info.

Resources division an issue that can arise is regarding to how to divide your resources between abyss and rai I would suggest that for each t gained through ebs not silver a single abyss action, ug, or land unlock. Remember not to leave open land without buildings

Here is when tokens come into play if you can find places to verify the 1st piece of info great if you can conceptionilize it even better.
    In summary, based off known information that in later rai levels the Cs gain drops while the gold price shoots up at an unreasonable rate relative to your capacity to earn it by normal means. Whilst the token aquisition becomes easier. Therefore it would be best to save tokens for abyss 8 and above rai 14 and dm 5
    This method isn't for everyone and slows you down in the beginning to expedite growth later

2. Tldr? I’m too lazy to read all this 

3. Not sure if I'm sold on saving all tokens for upper levels. Sure, it makes power-leveling a lot quicker late-game, but it would make it take significantly longer to *get* there I feel, more time than it would save.

Relying on gold for most ugs--okay. But you need to be earning gold to do more of them, and higher level buildings in abyss/osman (not sure on dm) contribute to a much higher mp. Using tokens to power through low levels starts earning you higher plunder faster (around lv8-10 iirc). Plus, we get lots of abyss and hf tokens still. There's little reason to spend gold on buildings on those lands in my personal opinion. Gold is much better spent unlocking lands and going towards allies.

My rate of upgrades with tokens vastly exceeds my rate of equivalent gold gain (i.e. the time it takes to amass 5t of gold is longer than amassing 5t of upgrades via tokens). It has been since tokens came out. I can't imagine trying to do all those ugs with gold, much less less buying land on top of it.

4. Petition for audiobook

5. Relying on gold for most ugs--okay. But you need to be earning gold to do more of them, and higher level buildings in abyss/osman (not sure on dm) contribute to a much higher mp. Using tokens to power through low levels starts earning you higher plunder faster (around lv8-10 iirc). Plus, we get lots of abyss and hf tokens still. There's little reason to spend gold on buildings on those lands in my personal opinion. Gold is much better spent unlocking lands and going towards allies.

This wasn't designed for Hf it's specifically mentioned to optimize your abyss /rai growth. It's been stated many times that upper rai is to expensive relative to our earning capacity.
    You say that we should push the lower levels for its plunder this goal is overshadowed. Overshadowed by the ridiculous ease of earning silver. I agree that it needs to go toward allies but I've yet to determine the right percent. Your goal to maximize growth should be to save for dm and split your resources.
    Your idealology works pre event but now we have the opportunity to use free gold to skip the horrible grind in higher levels... Using tokens later allows you to crush growth walls much faster. Furthermore the gold that you'd be forced to use on those walls can go toward dm where the real growth is

6. What is dm ?

7. Deepmine I’m assuming? As in a deepmine building