Give Clan’s More Slots

Share your game strategies.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Give Clan’s More Slots

Postby IlSlIPII-PATMAN1973-IlSlIPII on Nov 6 2018, 3:16pm

IISIIPII-Ultra_DMC-IISIIPII wrote:This exact idea may not necessarily be the answer, but getting folks pondering what can be done to improve the clan situation cant hurt. Extra slots could be factor though i would cap it at 20 extra spots. The contracts bonuses idea of Silphs has merit as well. Like the events and pvp stuff the more original things get the better. Will be interesting to see where this goes

Exactly!
IlSlIPII-PATMAN1973-IlSlIPII

Postby Kolima on Nov 6 2018, 7:05pm

DevilsTriangle wrote:Just because you have 100 alts doesn’t mean they should all be allowed in 1 clan patman

Good ol val
Kolima

Postby PrinceJames on Nov 6 2018, 8:15pm

How about an EB time challenge like a few years ago? Instead of a clan achievement that does nothing how about a clan spot bonus?
Eg. Goth and Lotl
Both sub 1 hr gets 2 slots.
1 sub 1hr gets one slot.
3 Goth/lotl consecutively sub 1hr gets 3 spots

Obviously this would havesome kind of cap, but would also make the achievements mean something. Just my opinion idk
PrinceJames

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Nov 8 2018, 1:57pm

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:A top clan gets more slots, which makes it easier to remain a top clan, and then get more slots? Seems more like a case of "the strong get stronger faster" than clan loyalty. Good for top clan loyalty, sure, but has zero impact on smaller clans--in fact, it would make it harder for smaller clans, since the top lb clans would get even stronger by having more members. Even harder to catch up/break into lb ranks.

This should have been the end of the thread. Top 10 clans already get rewards. Called 2hr ebs. Yes they put in the work, but giving extra slots to top clans will only shrink the game faster.
Green-Echo4Legend

Postby XxXxZeusxXxX on Nov 8 2018, 4:37pm

Not a big fan of this idea. Would only allow lb clans to remain in power un apposed.
XxXxZeusxXxX

Postby Tzshifter on Nov 8 2018, 8:37pm

BigMoneyGrip wrote:That “other old clan” is the foxes I believe., Pollyanna and runnybunny taught me the game. The clans got extra slots for being in the first system war.

Old and dead
Tzshifter

Postby DrunkenBoss on Nov 9 2018, 1:36am

-SS-Thrawn-SS- wrote:A top clan gets more slots, which makes it easier to remain a top clan, and then get more slots? Seems more like a case of "the strong get stronger faster" than clan loyalty. Good for top clan loyalty, sure, but has zero impact on smaller clans--in fact, it would make it harder for smaller clans, since the top lb clans would get even stronger by having more members. Even harder to catch up/break into lb ranks.

I highly agree with this.
DrunkenBoss

Previous

Return to Strategy