Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Postby -grizzy- on May 2 2018, 9:46am

xWarRocketAJAXx wrote:I think tho as others have already stated here they need to be accounted for when matching in indi wars as a low stat high charm should really rank high on #CR


I agree but why not the whole game? just have them work the same as bfa i mean they do anyway but I mean have them included in whatever they have going on with the dtw/dts system and count towards your clan rank/leaderboard rank. Could even have a charm leaderboard I think that would be pretty cool.
-grizzy-
 
Posts: 4818
Joined: Sep 16 2012, 3:35am

Re: Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Postby Titan_God on May 2 2018, 11:20am

Venom wrote:
KlLLER__INSTINCT wrote:Nice to see that you fixed charms but now you created a whole new set of problems now you will have statless charm hoarders bulling lb and bc accounts. Pretty sure that will effect you income cosidering those 2 categories generate 99% of your income. But I’m just a noob what do I know

How many statless alts have bullied you? :roll:

The war system is deeply flawed and broken, the entire war system should be overhauled and updated, but ATA has made it clear they don't plan to work on wars. It's been two years since S6, they didn't bother with S7. So all we got is the current war meta, as dated as it is, it is not going to improve unless suddenly ATA decides to invest resources into war.


Actually they will be working on the war systems, I know this for a fact. When it can be completed and released I do not know. I do say all new releases pertaining to stat increases per player in wars of charms, furnishings whatever must be included and I have let them know along with other things to help with a new war system.
User avatar
Titan_God
Moderator
 
Posts: 901
Joined: Sep 15 2011, 6:18am
Location: Kaw App / Kingdomsatwar.com

Re: Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Postby Afterlife_AiM_FoR_PeRfEcT on May 3 2018, 2:05am

That's great to hear Titan, I do remember a certain developer posting about how wars weren't a priority for them anymore because the amount of players participating were very low. It's been well over a year since S6, we've been hoping for S7 and a war update for a long time, it's invigorating to hear that ATA might just update it eventually! :D A ray of hope of sorts.
Afterlife_AiM_FoR_PeRfEcT
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Jan 12 2011, 2:55am
Location: City of Angels, CA

Re: Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Postby GLR______FROZEN-HELL______GLR on May 3 2018, 3:58pm

Titan_God wrote:Actually they will be working on the war systems, I know this for a fact. When it can be completed and released I do not know. I do say all new releases pertaining to stat increases per player in wars of charms, furnishings whatever must be included and I have let them know along with other things to help with a new war system.


Thants awesome news.. hope they role that as soon as possible
GLR______FROZEN-HELL______GLR
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sep 30 2014, 1:42am

Re: Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Postby gare on May 3 2018, 9:31pm

Theres indis everyday and the same people cast, bring exclusive indi rewards so more people may cast

Indis arent balance tier 1 has 3-4 bill difference between builds, idk maybee smaller roster indis will make it more balance, or maybee a special tier for alb n charm packed builds and if not enough cast then no matchs

Aint bfa or charm stacked fault but if they always warring aggainst the rest that do not spend as much it gets pretty boring.

About llw they are obsolete atm, is 95% vs ffa or ur alt. Add a land or something to it bc they suck big time lol

About pc user is the same with alb not their fault

My english sucks so excuse my typing
gare
2016 ASW Champion
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mar 17 2013, 2:51pm

Re: Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Postby Flesh_of_KBID on May 4 2018, 1:52pm

Awesome job. Indi wars are great now and I don't win all the time. Everyones crying about the charms but prior to that there were cry babies too. Whenever wars are built to suit them they'll stop but then a whole new set of cry babies will emerge. Devs allowed a way for others to compete with bigger players. Now bigger players don't like it? Play the game. Get hit and hit. I love the new charm mechanics. Get 40k every event and stack up. Awesome jobs devs. Oh, give me nf if you like war in a war game 
Flesh_of_KBID
2017 ASW Champion
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Apr 8 2012, 5:52am

Re: Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Postby andreajane on May 18 2018, 1:26pm

Not working still lost a white tiger has disappeared and a menotaur that was sent just done same too ..reply was I still got white tiger ,WHERE??? I can't see it from half a dozen devices !!!
andreajane
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 1 2014, 1:15am

Re: Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on May 18 2018, 1:51pm

andreajane wrote:Not working still lost a white tiger has disappeared and a menotaur that was sent just done same too ..reply was I still got white tiger ,WHERE??? I can't see it from half a dozen devices !!!

Send a ticket into support. They should be able to look at your chest drop/trade history to figure it out.
User avatar
-SS-Thrawn-SS-
Moderator
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Jun 15 2016, 9:15pm

Re: Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Postby andreajane on May 19 2018, 12:14am

Devs not intrested in helping , white tiger they said is there , must be so bleeding white its invisible to me and everyone I have asked to see if it's there ! My main sent flying lion (free1) back to this account and that has gone awol too .poxy glitching game 
andreajane
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 1 2014, 1:15am

Re: Fixed: bug with stats on some equipment and charms

Postby LordSavan on May 19 2018, 7:15am

Titan_God wrote:
Venom wrote:
KlLLER__INSTINCT wrote:Nice to see that you fixed charms but now you created a whole new set of problems now you will have statless charm hoarders bulling lb and bc accounts. Pretty sure that will effect you income cosidering those 2 categories generate 99% of your income. But I’m just a noob what do I know

How many statless alts have bullied you? :roll:

The war system is deeply flawed and broken, the entire war system should be overhauled and updated, but ATA has made it clear they don't plan to work on wars. It's been two years since S6, they didn't bother with S7. So all we got is the current war meta, as dated as it is, it is not going to improve unless suddenly ATA decides to invest resources into war.


Actually they will be working on the war systems, I know this for a fact. When it can be completed and released I do not know. I do say all new releases pertaining to stat increases per player in wars of charms, furnishings whatever must be included and I have let them know along with other things to help with a new war system.



Strangely, I beleive you. Its all thats keeping me from selling my accts. My hope is waning though, need some meaningful change will happen soon.We all are aware its not an overnight fix.
LordSavan
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Aug 10 2012, 9:27pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: IISIIPII-Hatchet0825-IILIIBII, P-N-o-Y-TigerKUTiNG and 0 guests